Worst Madonna songs

rebelheartgermany

In terms of lyrics or production, I choose these. Anything earlier I can forgive, but as an established artist later on, these have no excuses. I'm sure there are more, but it's too early in the morning...

Did You Do It

Human Nature

One More Chance

Runaway Lover

Amazing

Gone

American Life

Nobody Knows Me

Future Lovers

Devil

4 Minutes

Give It 2 Me

Miles Away

Revolver

Celebration

Give Me All Your Loving

Superstar

Masterpiece

Gang Bang

Birthday Song

Turn Up The Radio

Sex

Messiah

Queen

Bitch I'm Madonna

In terms of lyrics or production, I choose these. Anything earlier I can forgive, but as an established artist later on, these have no excuses. I'm sure there are more, but it's too early in the morning...

Did You Do It

Human Nature

One More Chance

Runaway Lover

Amazing

Gone

American Life

Nobody Knows Me

Future Lovers

Devil

4 Minutes

Give It 2 Me

Miles Away

Revolver

Celebration

Give Me All Your Loving

Superstar

Masterpiece

Gang Bang

Birthday Song

Turn Up The Radio

Sex

Messiah

Queen

Bitch I'm Madonna

Gone? Masterpiece?? American Life??? :Madonna026::Madonna024::Madonna027:

I don't know why you all hate Did you do it!

It's funny, the story of the man trying to seduce M and splitting the rubber and M singing "Waiting" is really working!

truth is i've never looked up the lyrics for this one. sounds like a song made on the spot, and they liked it so much they decided to keep it on the album.

i think it was originally intended to be a hidden track? i have a cassette edition of Erotica, and it doesn't lists it, or has it's credits / also, it has a shorter version of Secret Garden, without the piano outro.

Shoo-Bee-Doo

Jimmy Jimmy

Where's The Party (Album Version) sorry not sorry

Act Of Contrition

Cry Baby

Has To Be sorry not sorry x2

What it Feels Like For A Girl sorry not sorry x3

Spanish Lesson

Incredible

Turn Up The Radio

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Superstar

I'm A Sinner

Love Spent sorry not sorry x4

I Fucked Up

B'Day Song

Beautiful Scars

B-SIDE/UNRELEASED

Queen

Freedom

Infinity

Ain't No Big Deal

Up Down Suite

Goodbye To Innocence (I love the demos tho)

Like A Flower

The Game

Bang Bang

Take A Day

Take It Back

Tragic Girl

I know this may not be relevant, but I think Hard Candy is her worst. I think she wrote the lyrics when she was lazy. The lyrics were ridiculous, the melody was OK (apart from the amazing miles away :3). I love the tour though. But I really don't like the album. Please M never collaborate with JT, Timbaland & PW EVER again :(

Messiah is a masterpiece. It has the "church", "holy" vibe. It is something...

Spanish Lesson (when you do your homework baby I will give you more)

Did You Do It (who)

Jimmy Jimmy (ehhh?)

Love Makes The World Go Round (I tried to like it, I really did)

I Fucked Up (I thought she had a house with a swimming pool)

If I see one more Love Makes the World Go Round. I myself thought it was a cheesefest but I saw the live version and loved that but still thought cheese for years, now I love the song.

Also if i'm the only person who dislikes Love Don't Live Here Anymore, I want to pack my bags along with it. Because I actually was able to bare it along with HeartBreakCity but that is the whiniest ballad she's done.  :Madonna027:

Ps. Did You Do It? is also cheating.

truth is i've never looked up the lyrics for this one. sounds like a song made on the spot, and they liked it so much they decided to keep it on the album.

i think it was originally intended to be a hidden track? i have a cassette edition of Erotica, and it doesn't lists it, or has it's credits / also, it has a shorter version of Secret Garden, without the piano outro.

There's a explicit and clean version of Erotica (ironically) which omits Did You Do It?

Whaaat, they are of their best lyrics

Gang Bang is practically a nursery rhyme but many love it due to her drag queen impersonating attitude in it... XD

As for Erotica cassette, maybe none of the copies have Did You Do It? incuded since the album was already stretching length limits?

I'm the only one who thinks that the album "Hard Candy" is completely disgusting :thinker: ? And more than half of her future works too?

No, you're not. HC is an awful album and I don't count it as a real Madonna album. Someone said it better ("Madonna sounds like a guest at her own party").

Also, "Bitch I'm Madonna" is not something an artist like Madonna should ever do.