Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

OK, so I thought there could be big chances for Living for Love to succeed in the charts but now it seems a bit useless to continue with its US promotion. I'm afraid it's going to be the first song perfomed on Ellen... after 1 month since the Grammys. I'm really sorry but

Posted Image

Oh and look at those wild and surprising 4 tracks CDs releases lately, as if every purchase made by us will make the difference!! :cry: I think REBEL MILKING could be a better album title LOL

Will Ghosttown have the chance to become a hit?? :1f614:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Posted Image

The cover is slightly darker than the 2-Track one, and the [i don't even know if that the correct word in english, LOL, so excuse me] spine - u know, where it has the title of the cd - is different too [MADONNA in white, LIVING FOR LOVE in pink].

Posted Image

The cover is slightly darker than the 2-Track one, and the [i don't even know if that the correct word in english, LOL, so excuse me] spine - u know, where it has the title of the cd - is different too [MADONNA in white, LIVING FOR LOVE in pink].

Aaaah, I think we ordered it the same day... and as always i have to wait much longer. NOT FAIR!!!! :cry: Enjoy the Djemba Djemba Mix!

Posted Image

Me too, lucky as you with 4 tracks!!

The 9 track US promo CD is misprinted and actually has the following tracklist.  Thanks to Mattress for the info!  The other mixes can be found elsewhere on CD.

For anyone who is confused, here is what's on the US Promo (actual mixes in bold)...

Djemba Djemba Club Mix 5:47

Offer Nissim Living For Drama Mix 6:34 [CD plays: Offer Nissim Dub Mix 7:15]Mike Rizzo's Funk Generation Club 7:03 [CD plays: Funk Generation & H3drush Dub 6:06]THRILL Remix 5:11 [CD plays: THRILL Instrumental Mix 5:12]DJ PAULO Club Mix 8:13DJ PAULO & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix 7:15Dirty Pop Remix 4:58 [CD plays: Dirty Pop Radio Edit 3:58]Michael Diamond Mix 4:57Erick Morillo Club 6:12

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...