How and when do you listen?

Headless.Headphones

I listen most often live concerts (I tend more to "see" Madonna than only listen her music)... I prefer to listen to an album that compiled songs. The album I hear most is S&S (the studio versions) because it is perfect for a cardio rutine haha, however my favorite albums are Like A Prayer, Bedtime Stories and Ray Of Light.

I usually listen once a day and rarely haven't since the release of the RH and the tour (because it was my first). Usually and with most artists I love to take all the albums and just shuffle it. Sucks that Tidal still doesn't have hard candy! and always feels off just like how they don't have The Suburbs by Arcade Fire so I find myself barely listening to them for instance, i'm weird that way. Also I do love to listen to a full album and when it comes to Confessions the non-stop. Also I NEVER listen to anything from Evita.

• 5 months later...

When I exercise with my ipod on I have tracks like Ray of Light, Beautiful Stranger, Like A Prayer (IC Version), Open Your Heart, Deeper and Deeper and Hung Up playing. If I'm on YouTube I might watch a live video here or there from VT, WTG, BA, RIT or CT. But this isn't often. And I don't play albums that much anymore. Not since the 90s really when ROL, LAP and BS would be on daily.

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm working, I put on Youtube and listen to her music randomly on the background. I usually prefer the '80s stuff, so when I play, say 'Into the Groove', the rest comes when the automatic play is on.

When I work out, I usually put one of the electronica/dance-oriented albums such as "Ray of Light", "Music", "Confessions on a Dance Floor", or "Hard Candy" if not my own version of "Celebration" on my in-ear mp3 player. Sometimes I listen to my compilations of different artists and yet again she appears with at least 4-5 songs such as 'Dress You Up', 'Jump', and 'Skin'.

When I'm traveling, I listen to her on the phone or iPod, whatever I feel like listening to.

When I'm home, I usually put on one of the DVDs, mostly one of the tour DVDs. Yesterday I watched "Celebration: The Video Collection" while hanging out here on the forum.  :Madonna009:

Sometimes I put on a CD or an LP if I'm home and have free time or do some housework. Mondays are my off days, and two days ago I listened to 'Dress You Up' on vinyl. So much fun!