What is your favorite era?

Headless.Headphones

First Album: pure.

Bedtime Stories: battered, tired but introspective.

Ray of Light: cosmic rebirth.

American Life: political and metaphysical (shame she withdrew the video, the beginning of the end for me)

Confessions: back to basics, what Madonna is all about- love, fun, sex, dance, joy, art.

Rebel Heart could have been good...many mistakes were made.

Can she turn it all around again?

Definitely Ray of Light. She was EVERYTHING back then. The album helped hype a totally new Madonna-mania that was as iconic as her glorious Vogue and True Blue days.

Confessions was very bright too. It saw her coming back stronger and cooler than ever. And damn she looked great on any given event. Another iconic era without any shadow of doubt.

Obviously I still worship Madonna to our days and have to add that I liked the promo she did for Rebel Heart. I found her looks and interviews to be way better than the ones from Hard Candy (she looked tired, probably unfocused due to too many factors (i.e. new face, Guy Ritchie and her upcoming 50th) and MDNA (a weak album further slowed down by the horrific WE movie that she'd launched at the very same time)

Video-wise, her most inspired are anything produced between 1989 and 2001.

523ab9aa484cf1f969421bcf4ccd2a50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I like them all, to be honest. Some had more events than others, but in the end of the day they all have their thing.

But I'll pick Bedtime Stories era as my fav. Any timeline after a backlash and before a comeback is quite an interesting era for me. And Madonna pulled it beautifully. The album, the melodies, the lyrics, the videos, her looks, her romantic and soft yet not taking bullshit attitude. And the fact that there's so little information about it all if compared to other eras, just give it a mysticism.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 10:31 PM, anaglyphx said:

First Album: pure.

Bedtime Stories: battered, tired but introspective.

Ray of Light: cosmic rebirth.

American Life: political and metaphysical (shame she withdrew the video, the beginning of the end for me)

Confessions: back to basics, what Madonna is all about- love, fun, sex, dance, joy, art.

Rebel Heart could have been good...many mistakes were made.

Can she turn it all around again?

ugh!  :Madonna033:

Anyways..... 

ROL was the Era I discovered her and from there I dived into her glorious past discography.  Enjoyed every single Era that came after that.  MDNA is another Era that I really cherish. 

On 14/01/2018 at 2:02 AM, Someone said:

I like them all, to be honest. Some had more events than others, but in the end of the day they all have their thing.

But I'll pick Bedtime Stories era as my fav. Any timeline after a backlash and before a comeback is quite an interesting era for me. And Madonna pulled it beautifully. The album, the melodies, the lyrics, the videos, her looks, her romantic and soft yet not taking bullshit attitude. And the fact that there's so little information about it all if compared to other eras, just give it a mysticism.

Yesssss the little information! I wold love to see videos of her recording don’t stop, sanctuary and bedtime story 

5 hours ago, FrozenPenguin said:

ugh!  :Madonna033:

Anyways..... 

ROL was the Era I discovered her and from there I dived into her glorious past discography.  Enjoyed every single Era that came after that.  MDNA is another Era that I really cherish. 

What's your problem? I made this post 6 months ago and now you are responding?

Are you a fake/double account? You only just joined and you are quite prissy for no reason. Like certain other people here. I know people like to make dummy accounts which gives them license to act how they like.

What exactly is "ugh" about my comment. Don't just "ugh" like a 15 year old girl. Go in depth about what exactly is the problem. That is healthy adult debate. I responded to the topic. Save your reaction gifs.