Madonna Carpool Karaoke

Future Lover

I don't think she had any work done specially on her butt. I think she just gained weight and is enjoy life. She raised 7.5 million dollars for Malawi and people can't stop talking about her butt. People are obsessed.  :thinker:

shes literally putting her butt in our faces all the time  :lol:

I don't think she had any work done specially on her butt. I think she just gained weight and is enjoy life. She raised 7.5 million dollars for Malawi and people can't stop talking about her butt. People are obsessed.  :thinker:

This. Plus - what's the big deal if she did indeed have something done? It's her ass, she can do whatever the fuck she pleases to/with it. 

I have a big favour to ask.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

I am leaving on Thursady morning for 2 days, so please please post the video here right after the show so I can download it before I leave, or I'll have to wait for two more days to see it!! You should've learned the lesson from our favourite teacher that time goes by so slowly for those who wait!!

I rely on @@groovyguy who is normally faster than the speeding light and makes all our wishes come true  :fingerclick:

I am leaving on Thursady morning for 2 days, so please please post the video here right after the show so I can download it before I leave, or I'll have to wait for two more days to see it!! You should've learned the lesson from our favourite teacher that time goes by so slowly for those who wait!!

I rely on @@groovyguy who is normally faster than the speeding light and makes all our wishes come true :fingerclick:

It'll be on YouTube.

https://m.youtube.com/user/TheLateLateShow

So... we're talking about 1280 pixels x 720 pixels.   :cryin: 

What a pity!

I hope someone records it in this way (for example):

Lady Gaga - Carpool Karaoke (The Late Late Show with James Corden 25Oct2016) [FEED-1080i-40Mbps-DTSHDMA 2.0-ALANiS]

CMdhETr.png

Please!  :hearteyes:

The Madonna episode will be added to these channels after it airs:

"Subscribe To ""The Late Late Show"" Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/CordenYouTube

Watch Full Episodes of ""The Late Late Show"" HERE: http://bit.ly/1ENyPw4

proxy.jpg?t=HBicAWh0dHA6Ly9pLmloZWFydC5j