Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Devil Pray added to German radio

Madonna’s Devil Pray has been added to German radio and has gained some airplay in the past few days. No confirmation at the moment whether or not this is the official new single in Germany.

Meanwhile check out the Dirty Pop remix to Devil Pray

Left-field with Madonna

Video @ http://time.com/4001153/diplo-interview/

Nolan Feeney at Time.com sat down with Diplo and discussed his collaborations with Justin Bieber, Tinashe and 2NE1’s CL, and Madonna.

Diplo explained Madonna sought him out for a fresh new sound while making her Rebel Heart album and gave him full permission to go left-field on songs like “Bitch I’m Madonna,†which features production work from SOPHIE, an affiliate of London’s enigmatic PC Music collective. “I think Madonna’s manager was like, ‘Who is this person?’ and I was like, ‘Trust me, this is very cool to have him be part of this song,’†Diplo remembers. “PC Music is a really post-modern attempt at pop. It’s something the kids are generating because everything is so clean as far dance music [is concerned].â€

Sorry, OFFTOPIC but I don't know where to  post it and I don't think it's the case to open a thread of its own if the news is not real. Anyway if it  shoul be, I would really have some problem with it.  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-reality-tv-series-could-6298675#ICID=sharebar_facebook

Sorry, OFFTOPIC but I don't know where to  post it and I don't think it's the case to open a thread of its own if the news is not real. Anyway if it  shoul be, I would really have some problem with it.  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-reality-tv-series-could-6298675#ICID=sharebar_facebook

it will probably just be the guy oseary show

Diplo sat down with NPR for an in-depth interview, covering a wide range of topics from his neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale where he grew up and his first forays in Djing and throwing parties in Philaldelphia to working with Madonna to creating his latest chart topping hit with Major Lazer, “Lean On†featuring MØ.

Diplo talks Madonna: “I became really close and friendly with her like I never would have expectedâ€

http://edm.com/articles/2015-08-30/diplo-npr-interview

Published on Aug 30, 2015

He explains how his first meeting with Madonna was unlike anything he ever expected and how their single “Bitch, I’m Madonna†came about.

“Well, with Madonna it was really special for me because I became really close with her and friendly with her like I never would have expected… even when I first got the notion that Madonna wanted to meet and maybe do something, I was like, okay I’ll do this because I want to get an Instagram picture with Madonna, at least…

I didn’t expect to even see her more than one afternoon. But with her, she’s already gotten more comfortable with me. And this song happened because we were getting a little drunk in the studio, and she’s like ‘Whats the craziest thing you have on your computer right now… like what it is?†And it literally was this crazy noise, this buzzing sound, but she loved it…“

Diplo explains his vision behind the Madonna collab., and what it was like working with her.

“It does sound like a Diplo and Madonna song together, while other songs are kinda me trying to find the Madonna from the future or something. And this one’s kinda like, we just threw caution into the wind and made something as obnoxious as possible, which is kinda what her career’s always been like.â€

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...