Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

This worries me. Whenever demos leak, I worry that the finalized versions won't make the cut, that or the song gets mixed in a different version that might even sound worse. 

Based on what I read on Madonnarama, I would love to hear Living for Love and the Diplo productions. I am amazed that she is really putting effort into this album! It would be nice if she got Grammy nominations for it this time around. I want to say that last time she had a nomination, it was for the David Guetta Revolver remix.

This worries me. Whenever demos leak, I worry that the finalized versions won't make the cut, that or the song gets mixed in a different version that might even sound worse. 

Based on what I read on Madonnarama, I would love to hear Living for Love and the Diplo productions. I am amazed that she is really putting effort into this album! It would be nice if she got Grammy nominations for it this time around. I want to say that last time she had a nomination, it was for the David Guetta Revolver remix.

well since the main songs are leaking little by little, I doubt she'll get rid of them. But she needs to just hurry up. Maybe when the anxiety levels on the fanbase go down, they'll start respecting her a bit more...  :1f614:

Unapologetic Bitch – sounds pretty addictive; luving the reggae beat

"Now you're saying that you're sorry, I don't wanna know. Better face the fact you had to go."

Living For Love – the snippet is way too short to tell but makes me very curious about this track

Illuminati – Love the auto tuned vocal and it sounds so good when the beat drops; the rap sounds American Life ish

Joan of Arc – sounds like an awesome acoustic ballad; luv her vocal here; i hear a little Kate Bush vibe