autotune baby

trust no bitch

score

take it back

take a day

art of freedom

eye wide open

never let you go

Apparently, Art For Freedom is Freedom. I think it has never supposed to  be called AFF. AFF project was an inspiration for the song.

According to G_O_N_E, other song titles are:

MissionObjectsScoreWin AgainHeardWhen I Flip The Switch

Eyes Wide Open

Why does so many people talk about this album as it might be her last, only because there are so many songs on it?? Really, I don't think it will be her last, she's got too much drive! I just think there are so many good songs that she feels them worth being on the album, and hopefully it will be a double album!  :hearteyes: 

Why does so many people talk about this album as it might be her last, only because there are so many songs on it?? Really, I don't think it will be her last, she's got too much drive! I just think there are so many good songs that she feels them worth being on the album, and hopefully it will be a double album!  :hearteyes:

I hope too! I need all this demos on a double album.  Imagine,  when she release Rebel Heart in March, other surprise album appears with more 12 songs, or 19 songs... I'm going crazy thinking about it. :worship:

This is not her last album. According to her contract with live nation after Rebel Heart and Tour she has to release another album and tour :)

Madonna Debuts Three Tracks on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs Chart
Madonna catapults onto Billboard's Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart with three tracks from her upcoming Rebel Heart album: "Bitch I'm Madonna" (No. 14), "Living for Love" (No. 16) and "Unapologetic Bitch" (No. 26).

The songs, available for instant download upon pre-ordering the album (due March 10) or as a la carte purchases, were made available digitally in a surprise move at midnight on Friday (Dec. 19), following massive demo leaks earlier in the week. (An additional 14 demos leaked on Dec. 23.) The songs soar onto the chart, therefore, on the strength of only a partial week of sales and with only small benefits from other metrics (streaming, radio airplay and club play).

The cuts mark Madonna's first entries on Hot Dance/Electronic Songs, which premiered on Jan. 26, 2013.

"Bitch I'm Madonna," featuring Nicki Minaj, leads with sales of 12,000 downloads, according to Nielsen Music. "Living," the album's first proper single, starts with 10,000 sold and "Unapologetic," 7,000. The tracks begin on Dance/Electronic Digital Songs at Nos. 9, 12 and 14, respectively. (She notches her first top 10 on the list, which launched in January 2010.)

Two versions of "Living," the album original and an instrumental, shipped to club DJs on the evening of Dec. 21. Remixes are currently in production and, once approved by Madonna, will be sent out.

Madonna leads all acts with 43 Dance Club Songs No. 1s, with her most recent, "Turn Up the Radio," ruling on Sept. 8, 2012.

Madonna told Billboard on Dec. 21 that "Living" went through more than 10 incarnations during the recording process, including ones with vocals from British singer MNEK. "There will be remixes with MNEK's voice," she confirmed.

As for radio airplay, top 40 has so far not warmed to "Living." It's received a mere 10 plays at the format (through Dec. 23) (led by KMXV Kansas City, which has sampled it three times). Then again, Interscope Records serviced the song at midnight, Monday morning (Dec. 22) as a soft sell. An Interscope source tells Billboard that the label will re-service the song after New Year's and decide on an official "add" date shortly thereafter. (Surely the song's rush release and Christmas week timing, when many programmers are on vacation, play into radio's general lack of interest in the song so far.)

Madonna last reached the Pop Songs airplay chart in 2012, when "Give Me All Your Luvin' " (featuring Minaj and M.I.A.) and "Girl Gone Wild" reached Nos. 24 and 38, respectively. "Luvin' "was aided by coordinated first-day plays on iHeartMedia-owned stations, as well as Madonna's performance of it during the halftime show at Super Bowl XLVI.

"The reason I wanted to call the record Rebel Heart was because I felt like it explores two very distinct sides of my personality," Madonna says. (The album's buzz spurred Madonna to top the Billboard + Twitter real-time Trending 140 chart on Dec. 22.) "The rebellious, renegade side of me, and the romantic side of me.

"(Fans will) just get my rebellious and romantic side all mixed in together.")

Additional reporting by Keith Caulfield and Gary Trust

A new teaser clip for Madonna’s Rebel Heart album debuted on her official Facebook page.
The 15″ clip is set to the music of Living For Love and promotes the iTunes pre-order using the album logo and some animated graphics inspired by the “bondage†concept of the album artwork.

She's gonna carry on! @madonna #RebelHeart #LivingForLove
Posted Image

Might be a compilation? although she can't really do another greatest hits, with GMAYL, GGW, TUTR...  :cryin:

Interscope doesn't own the rights to her back catalogue on Warner either iirc.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the demos that didn't make it onto Rebel Heart will be reworked for the next album. She's certainly recorded enough  :cryin:

Interscope doesn't own the rights to her back catalogue on Warner either iirc.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the demos that didn't make it onto Rebel Heart will be reworked for the next album. She's certainly recorded enough  :cryin:

Hello welcome!!

Maybe she'll rework some stuff, but it would be seen as rather cheap considering the world has already heard them lol

Hello welcome!!

Maybe she'll rework some stuff, but it would be seen as rather cheap considering the world has already heard them lol

Thank you! :D

And yeah, you're probably right. But we all know how much she loves to reuse lyrics, so I'm sure we'll hear a line or two from Revolution or something somewhere on the 14th album  :laughing: