Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

My perfect "Living For Love" single / Maxi single!

Part 11.- Living For Love (Album Version)2.- Living For Love (Instrumental)3.- Living For Love (Acoustic Version)4.- Living For Love (Extended Version)5.- Devil Pray (Offer Nissim Remix)Part 26.- Living For Love (Tracy Young Love Club Mix)7.- Living For Love (Offer Nissim Remix)8.- Living For Love (Avicii Remix) 9.- Living For Love (Rebith Remix)

Let's wait and see....

Rebel Heart Album on Amazon UK!!
Price: £12.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
This title will be released on March 9, 2015. 
Pre-order now.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

First Living for Love remix shipped to DJs: It’s Djemba Djemba.

http://drownedmadonna.com/first-living-love-remix-shipped-djs-djemba-djemba/20150107Madonna is currently selecting which remixes for Living for Love to approve. BUT what we can report is that the first OFFICIAL REMIX for Living for Love has just been shipped to clubs.

It is a Club Mix by Djemba Djemba. It is close to the album version, more like an extended version, but it is really cool and classy! Its lenght is 5:47. The Alicia Keys‘ piano is there.Do not forget to request it on your club this weekend!As we already reported, clubs have the album version, the instrumental and NOW also the Djemba Djemba Club Mix.We cannot wait to know the other remixes! And you? They will be hand picked by Madonna herself!4 months ago Djemba Djemba posted a pic with Madonna, with the caption: “She told me I would die another day.†@ http://instagram.com/p/s2ElN_tLB9/

The list of Madonna's most streamed songs from "Rebel Heart" album on Spotify & it's official streaming numbers! 
Posted Image

New updates from the Spotify Global Viral 50 (based on the number of streamings divided with the number of shares on Facebook, Twitter and Spotify itself, from December 29 to January 04).
4 Madonna‘ songs make the top 20. Living For Love goes down to #42, even if is the most streamed song.

Pos. / Title / No. of streamings / Tot. No. of streaming so far
#6 Devil Pray 217.412 (tot: 573.788)
#8 Ghosttown 147.726 (tot: 453.650)
#15 Bitch I’m Madonna 320.922 (tot: 924.310)
#20 Unapologetic Bith 158.768 (tot: 452.925)
#42 Living For Love 396.005 (tot: 1.093.019)