Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

• 2 weeks later...

Rebel Heart (Japan Tour edition) is out 22nd Jan 2016 by Universal Music Japan.
New cover art and dvd featuring the music videos! 

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/madonna/news/2015/11/10

On February 13, 2016 (Sat), 14th (Sun) Madonna will perform her "Rebel Heart Tour"concert in Japan.

To commemorate the Japan tour, "Rebel Heart (Japan Tour Edition)" will be released on January 22, 2016 (Friday). 
In CD + DVD format, a picture different from the "Rebel Heart (Super Deluxe)" is used in the album jacket. It is Japan's unique product...

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/madonna/news/2015/11/10#xKY8B8K1LT1GQLOl.99 ã§è©³ç´°ã‚’読む

Great news for collectors even if I would hope something different & more original for this re-release than music videos  already available for months  :suffer:

So...the cover of this special edition is the same as the standard edition of Rebel heart?

Posted Image

Not sure. It says new cover art. Maybe the tour poster as the cover?

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2015/11/rebel-heart-japanese-tour-edition-cddvd-announced.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Tracklisting:

CD:

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I’m Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj

7. Hold Tight

8. Joan of Arc

9. Iconic feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson

10. HeartBreakCity

11. Body Shop

12. Holy Water

13. Inside Out

14. Wash All Over Me

15. Best Night

16. Veni Vedi Vici feat. Nas

17. S.E.X.

18. Messiah

19. Rebel Heart

20. Living For Love (Dirty Pop Remix)

DVD:

・Living For Love

・Ghosttown

・Bitch I’m Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj

・Bitch I’m Madonna (Sander Kleinenberg Remix) feat. Nicki Minaj

Release date is set for January 22nd 2016. Pre-order is available at Universal Japan

Not sure. It says new cover art. Maybe the tour poster as the cover?

http://allaboutmadonna.com/2015/11/rebel-heart-japanese-tour-edition-cddvd-announced.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Tracklisting:

CD:1. Living For Love2. Devil Pray3. Ghosttown4. Unapologetic Bitch5. Illuminati6. Bitch I’m Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj7. Hold Tight8. Joan of Arc9. Iconic feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson10. HeartBreakCity11. Body Shop12. Holy Water13. Inside Out14. Wash All Over Me15. Best Night16. Veni Vedi Vici feat. Nas17. S.E.X.18. Messiah19. Rebel Heart20. Living For Love (Dirty Pop Remix)

DVD:・Living For Love・Ghosttown・Bitch I’m Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj・Bitch I’m Madonna (Sander Kleinenberg Remix) feat. Nicki Minaj

Release date is set for January 22nd 2016. Pre-order is available at Universal Japan

NONE of the super deluxe tracks?  what a waste.  

• 3 weeks later...

I hope she releases the japanese version in all countries.

There was a special Japanese editon of COADF back in the day with few videos and their repective making offs but I'm not really holding my breath on this. I already got like 4 versions of Rebel Heart and high quality videos files were shared on this very board so I just pass  :speakno:

50 Best Albums of 2015 according to RollingStone

45 Madonna, 'Rebel Heart'

Posted Image

How did it take this long for Madonna to write herself a theme song titled "Unapologetic Bitch"? No apologies offered or needed – Rebel Heart was the queen's finest album in a decade, picking up the disco-stick baton of her 2005 Confessions on a Dance Floor as Madonna voyages back into the groove and reflects on where she's been lately. "Ghosttown," "Devil Pray" and "Living My Life" offer state-of-the-art radio beats with producers like Diplo and Avicii, while she testifies about endurance in the aftermath of divorce. Yet she's even stronger when she gets further out, as in the Nicki Minaj-seasoned "Bitch I'm Madonna," or her conspiracy-minded Kanye collabo "Illuminati," which comes on like a "Vogue" for the New World Order. She also throws down with rappers from the new school (Chance The Rapper), the old school (Nas), and the non-school (Mike Tyson). Of course she goes too far – this is a Madonna album, capisce? â€“ with "S.E.X." ("Perfume, switchblade, absinthe, Novocaine / Chopsticks, underwear, bar of soap, dental chair") and "Holy Water," where she chants, "Yeezus loves my pussy best." Bitch, get off her pole.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/50-best-albums-of-2015-20151201/madonna-rebel-heart-20151130#ixzz3tAu1uLNW 

YEAR-END LISTS  The 25 Best Pop Albums of 2015

http://www.spin.com/2015/12/25-best-pop-albums-2015-list/

21. MadonnaRebel Heart

For most artists who spent whole decades defining the mainstream, titling an album Rebel Heart would seem misguided at best, but for Madonna, it’s truer now than ever: A fiftysomething refusing to bend to public demands about how she should age gracefully — gleefully hogging the dance floor and popping bottles with Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson instead of singing about motherhood or the importance of recycling or whatever — is as big an act of defiance as you can stage in contemporary pop music. You may or may not want to celebrate her, but bitch, you know what the name is. — ANDREW UNTERBERGER

"Rebel Heart" was named as the 6th best pop album of 2015 by RollingStone magazine.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/20-best-pop-albums-of-2015-20151218/madonna-rebel-heart-20151217

6 Madonna, 'Rebel Heart'

How did it take this long for Madonna to write herself a theme song titled "Unapologetic Bitch"? No apologies offered or needed – Rebel Heart was the queen's finest album in a decade, picking up the disco-stick baton of her 2005 Confessions on a Dance Floor as Madonna voyages back into the groove and reflects on where she's been lately. "Ghosttown," "Devil Pray" and "Living My Life" offer state-of-the-art radio beats with producers like Diplo and Avicii, while she testifies about endurance in the aftermath of divorce. Yet she's even stronger when she gets further out, as in the Nicki Minaj-seasoned "Bitch I'm Madonna," or her conspiracy-minded Kanye collabo "Illuminati," which comes on like a "Vogue" for the New World Order. She also throws down with rappers from the new school (Chance The Rapper), the old school (Nas), and the non-school (Mike Tyson). Of course she goes too far – this is a Madonna album, capisce? â€“ with "S.E.X." ("Perfume, switchblade, absinthe, Novocaine / Chopsticks, underwear, bar of soap, dental chair") and "Holy Water," where she chants, "Yeezus loves my pussy best." Bitch, get off her pole. R.S.

Posted Image

RebelHeart is The #10 Digital Spy's best albums of 2015 Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/feature/a777411/the-25-best-albums-of-2015-which-one-is-our-favourite-of-the-year/

The 25 best albums of 2015: Which one is our favourite of the year?

10. MADONNA: Rebel Heart

Posted Image

Released:​ March 9, 2015 • Chart peak:​ No.2

We said: "Rebel Heart goes from the brilliant, dancehall groove of 'Unapologetic Bitch' and the scuzzy squiggles of 'Bitch I'm Madonna' - both helmed by Diplo - to more reflective and sombre pop ballads such as 'Ghosttown' and 'Hold Tight'. At this stage in her career, if Madonna doesn't have 'pop chameleon' on her LinkedIn profile (and what a resumé that would be), then Rebel Heart alone is enough to endorse that title."​

​Standout track:​ 'Devil Pray'

AP's top albums of 2015

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d041280fd49749ef823a052d7d83c7bd/aps-top-albums-2015-troye-sivan-kendrick-lamar-adele

NEW YORK (AP) — More than hit singles, albums are works of art that move you to think, reflect, dance and smile. Here are 10 albums that did that in 2015, according to Associated Press music editor Mesfin Fekadu.

1. "Blue Neighborhood," Troye Sivan: Just as the battle for album of the year was going down between Kendrick Lamar and Adele, enter a multi-layered, experimental pop record by a newcomer from South Africa by way of Australia. Released on Dec. 4, Sivan's "Blue Neighborhood" is remarkable from its opening number, the cool mid-tempo jam "WILD," to the other 15 tracks best described as broody pop music. Though just 20 years old, Sivan's voice is mature and striking, and it serves as the anchor for this collection of epic songs.

2. "To Pimp a Butterfly," Kendrick Lamar: Lamar's brave storytelling continues to push the envelope, and his sophomore album not only pushes him ahead of his rap peers, but his pop and rock ones, too.

3. "25," Adele: I don't need to explain this.

4. "Purpose," Justin Bieber: Now this I need to explain. Bieber's new album is outstanding and though he's been singing for years, with "Purpose" he's finally actually saying something.

5. "Rebel Heart," Madonna: Most icons dropping albums in 2015 are misses, but Madonna's "Rebel Heart" is a contemporary classic that puts albums from other female artists half her age to shame. It's unfortunate that Top 40 radio stations didn't play the many hits this album could have provided, from "Bitch I'm Madonna" to "Joan of Arc."

6. "Carrie & Lowell," Sufjan Stevens: Stevens' indie folk adventure dubbed "Carrie & Lowell" is a must-listen that is highlighted by his breathy vocals.

7. "Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)," Various artists: The Broadway play "Hamilton," written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, tells the story of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton through rap songs, R&B jams and pop ballads. It's pure heaven.

8. "Sound & Color," Alabama Shakes: Frontwoman Brittany Howard is such a powerhouse, both with her voice and with the pen. Songs like "Don't Wanna Fight" and the untouchable "Gimme All Your Love" are groundbreaking and enjoyable.

9. "Reality Show," Jazmine Sullivan: In her first album in five years, Sullivan returns with a confident R&B effort that is just as strong as her previous releases, thanks to groovy tracks like "Mascara" and "Let It Burn."

10. "Unbreakable," Janet Jackson: Miss Jackson's return to music included a killer tour and an album full of upbeat and touching songs that will make you dance and cry.

Sorry people, I go off topic just for a moment because I don't mean to open a new thread just about this shit, but I'm really hateing it (and at the same time afraid of the bad publicity wich could come over)

http://m.nydailynews.com/madonna-feuds-guy-ritchie-custody-son-article-1.2474807?utm_content=bufferde5f6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

she's gorgeous in the photo by the way, kinda Ray of Light era with some botox around