Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

super deluxe version:

2 CDs with different album covers and titles:

cd 1 "Rebel",  

cd 2 "Heart "

package would feature madonna's beautiful face with real black wrap thingnies. you can unwrap and dig into 2 cds. package will be called "rebel heart" containing 2 cds rebel and heart.

source: just my imagination. purrrr

so standart 13 songs?de luxe 19 songs?super de luxe???????i hope this is so true

super deluxe version:

2 CDs with different album covers and titles:

cd 1 "Rebel",  

cd 2 "Heart "

package would feature madonna's beautiful face with real black wrap thingnies. you can unwrap and dig into 2 cds. package will be called "rebel heart" containing 2 cds rebel and heart.

source: just my imagination. purrrr

let make the devil pray and living for love in a ghoastown and parthy like a illuminati :-)

sweet :)

let make the devil pray and living for love in a ghoastown and parthy like a illuminati :-)

She might perform @ the BRITS

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-perform-brit-awards/20150115   :)

btw: what is the genre of this music of the BTS remix? kind of similar to demo of Living for love. I so dislike this whole piano vibe don't know why :)

Guest madonner

so it means holy water and S.E.X are on it?can someone check the demo lenght and compare it with release so we can see what songs are on it????im not home now so i cant check

This doesn't make sense as the final versions may have totally different track times

hmv.com presents... Albums Of 2015: #14 Madonna
Every day during January we’re going to be previewing the albums that are going to be hitting the shelves in 2015. Most will definitely come out, some probably will, and some we really hope finally see the light of day (we’re looking at you Adele…). Today we're anticipating the 13th studio album from Madonna...

A Little Background…
Ah, Madge. Where do we start? Well, with career sales of over 300 million albums, she hardly needs much of an introduction. Often controversial, always provocative and never boring, Madonna's 30 year stint in the music business has yielded some brilliant albums  and you'd have to go all the way back to 1994's Bedtime Stories to find one of her albums that didn't reach No. 1 in the UK Album Chart. Despite this, her last two full-length offerings – 2008's Hard Candy and 2012's MDNA – received a somewhat mixed response from critics and fans, many of whom will be hoping for a return to form with album number 13.

Back in February of last year, Madge stated that she had begun work on her next LP, and over the next few months a slew of writers, producers and collaborators were linked with the new album. Then, in December, 13 unfinished demos leaked onto the internet, the result of her laptop being hacked in what the singer described - in characteristically hyperbolic fashion - as “artistic rapeâ€, saying that the leak of her album's new material was “a form of terrorism.â€

Undeterred, she responded by surprise-releasing 6 of the new tracks in their finished form, stating that the new album would include “a further 13 unreleased tracks.†Obviously we're not condoning or endorsing the hackers' actions here, but the upshot does mean that fans will get a little extra music.

Then of course there was the added controversy over the album's artwork – or, more specifically, her tweeting pictures of the likes of Martin Luther King and Bob Marley with their faces trussed up like hers on the cover – leading to a predictable storm among the professionally offended on social media sites like Twitter.

What's it called?
It's called Rebel Heart.

What Will It Sound Like?
Madonna has always been a bit of a musical magpie, but the last two albums in particular drew accusations of bandwagonism for a latching on to current musical trends, especially the heavily EDM-influenced sound on MDNA. Where Madge's habit of picking producers du jour have yielded brilliant results in the past, such as her triumphant 1998 collaboration with William Orbit on Ray Of Light, many felt that Madge had lost some of her experimental edge in recent years.

However, if the 6 tracks released so far are anything to go by, she's learnt a lesson from this and there's much more variety on offer here, allowing her personality to shine through more than on her last two albums. The Diplo-produced lead-off single 'Living for Love' and the more downbeat, introspective 'Ghost Town' are good examples of the stylistic breadth here, and overall there are house beats, trap beats and acoustic guitars all in the mix.

Who's Producing It? Are There Any Big-Name Guests?
As well as Diplo, Avicii has also contributed production work on the album, while guests include Alicia Keys - who contributes piano on 'Living for Love'. Nicki Minaj also makes an appearance, lending her rapping skills to 'Bitch, I'm Madonna', while elsewhere there are contributions from producers Dahi and Billboard. Even Kanye West has lent a helping hand on 'Illuminati', which finds Madge dispelling conspiracy theories about secret societies.

Will It Really Come Out This Year? And When?
This one looks nailed on and, barring any release date slippage, should be hitting the shelves in the UK on March 9th.

GUESS THE TRACKLIST OF REBEL HEART... as seen on iTUNES [uS]

Posted Image

01 Living For Love

02 Devil Pray

03 Ghosttown

04 Unapologetic Bitch

05 Illuminati

06 Bitch I'm Madonna

07 Rebel Heart

08 Joan Of Arc

09 Hold Tight

10 Best Night

13 Iconic

14 Wash All Over Me

15 Addicted (The One That Got Away)

19 Messiah

My predictions. Some of the demos might have changed their names completely, due to the leaks. Would be a smart move so people who have downloaded the tracks think they're completely new ones. Wash All Over Me could be called Let It Come or Let It Rain, Addicted; The One/Attracted To The Dark etc. Track 7 might be Borrowed Time too (most likely not), but can also be Messiah, if I look at the track lenghts from some of the demos and track 14 can also be Rebel Heart. Track 18 might be S.E.X. but I guess that one would have an explicit label (?) otherwise it has the same track lenght as my last demo for it. But get ready for some surprises! :smile:

I REALLY hope Holy Water, S.E.X and those ones don't make it. They are among the worst of all, along with the lackluster Pharrell tracks.  :stare:

I mean there are so many songs that are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!!  :1f614:

I totally agree with you. I don't want Holy Water or S.E.X in there unless they are totally reworked into new songs LOL And the Pharrell tracks... so 2007/2008. The guy just can't evolve.

I REALLY hope Holy Water, S.E.X and those ones don't make it. They are among the worst of all, along with the lackluster Pharrell tracks. :stare:I mean there are so many songs that are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better!! :1f614:

Like she said, only around half of the demos are on the album...and I'm almost 100% certain that only one of the Natalia Kills productions are making it...