Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Who said we won't anymore? There's plenty of time for another video shoot before March 10th. Ideally she'd push another single week of album release with a video release also occuring that week for it. Depending on how well LFL does of course.

I highly doubt its going to happen anymore, but imagine if she did like Beyonce did for I Am...Sasha Fierce and have one 'Rebel' and one 'Heart' single.

It doesn't really make sense, their logic with releases. So dozens of songs leak, you rush 6 songs to ITunes, okay, great. Another dozen leak, and nothing... The "lead" single has yet to impact radio after being available for nearly a month... 5 remixes are publicly shared where they could be on ITunes as well... You're right Fighter, they don't ride the hype, they let it fizzle out before acting on it.

They move at snail speed and seem clueless. Im STILL giving them the benefit of the doubt... lol

It doesn't really make sense, their logic with releases. So dozens of songs leak, you rush 6 songs to ITunes, okay, great. Another dozen leak, and nothing... The "lead" single has yet to impact radio after being available for nearly a month... 5 remixes are publicly shared where they could be on ITunes as well... You're right Fighter, they don't ride the hype, they let it fizzle out before acting on it.

This!!! Makes no sense! The video has taken way to long to get done. Why on earth would LFL be in the 6 song itunes release? It should have been kept till feb 9. I'm kinda over it by now. To be honest I like it but don't think it's the strongest song for a first single. It's cool and fun but nothing great. Ghosttown in my opinion should be the single.But anyway when they decided to rush 6 songs to itunes they should have went into working mode not vacation mode. Seems momentum is lost.

I've noticed that Bert (Bit Error) has added the leaks to his Remixology site, and they have different tags to the ones that leaked;

Addicted - Demo 2014-07-03 (3:56)

Back That Up (Do It) - Demo 2014-06-11 (3:31)

Beautiful Scars - Demo R2 (4:09)

Best Night - Ruff 2014-06-12 (3:32)

Bitch I'm Madonna - Ruff 2014-06-13 (3:33)

Body Shop - Rough 4 (3:34) 

Borrowed Time - Demo 2014-05-19 (3:33)

Devil Pray - Demo 2014-03 (3:32)

Freedom - Demo V3 (3:56)

God Is Love - Demo (3:31)

Graffiti Heart - Demo (2:38)

Heartbreak City - Demo 2014-03 (3:58)

Hold Tight - Demo (4:53)

Holy Water - Demo (3:34)

Iconic - Demo 2014-06 (4:00)

Illuminati - Demo 2014-06 (3:21)

Inside Out - Demo REV4 (4:15)

Joan Of Arc - Demo 2014-06 (4:04)

Living For Love - "Carry On" 2014/08 Demo (4:13)

Messiah - Demo 2014-07 New Vox (3:38)

Nothing Lasts Forever - Demo 2014-06 (3:31)

Rebel Heart - Demo 2014-05-19 (4:00)

Revolution - Demo 2014-03 (3:02)

S.E.X. - Rough 2 (3:23)

Tragic Girl - Demo 2014-06 (3:20)

Unapologetic Bitch - Ruff 2014-05-09 (3:54)

Vini Vedi Vici - Ruff 2014-05-09 (4:02)

Wash All Over Me - Demo 2014-07-03 (4:33)

The last four leaks, "Never Let You Go", "Two Steps Behind" and the acoustic versions haven't been added yet.  

I've noticed that Bert (Bit Error) has added the leaks to his Remixology site, and they have different tags to the ones that leaked;

Addicted - Demo 2014-07-03 (3:56)

Back That Up (Do It) - Demo 2014-06-11 (3:31)

Beautiful Scars - Demo R2 (4:09)

Best Night - Ruff 2014-06-12 (3:32)

Bitch I'm Madonna - Ruff 2014-06-13 (3:33)

Body Shop - Rough 4 (3:34) 

Borrowed Time - Demo 2014-05-19 (3:33)

Devil Pray - Demo 2014-03 (3:32)

Freedom - Demo V3 (3:56)

God Is Love - Demo (3:31)

Graffiti Heart - Demo (2:38)

Heartbreak City - Demo 2014-03 (3:58)

Hold Tight - Demo (4:53)

Holy Water - Demo (3:34)

Iconic - Demo 2014-06 (4:00)

Illuminati - Demo 2014-06 (3:21)

Inside Out - Demo REV4 (4:15)

Joan Of Arc - Demo 2014-06 (4:04)

Living For Love - "Carry On" 2014/08 Demo (4:13)

Messiah - Demo 2014-07 New Vox (3:38)

Nothing Lasts Forever - Demo 2014-06 (3:31)

Rebel Heart - Demo 2014-05-19 (4:00)

Revolution - Demo 2014-03 (3:02)

S.E.X. - Rough 2 (3:23)

Tragic Girl - Demo 2014-06 (3:20)

Unapologetic Bitch - Ruff 2014-05-09 (3:54)

Vini Vedi Vici - Ruff 2014-05-09 (4:02)

Wash All Over Me - Demo 2014-07-03 (4:33)

The last four leaks, "Never Let You Go", "Two Steps Behind" and the acoustic versions haven't been added yet.  

The leaked files are mislabeled. Some intentional I guess.

I hope, she will release different songs as singles. I don't want "MDNA choices" again (the most commercial and generic ones). I don't know how many singles will be released, but there should be a commercial and radio friendly (that's LFL), a ballad (Ghosttown), some experimental  and more edgy(?) and a club banger (WAOM).

Also, I expect all videos to be brilliant and on the same level. I don't want her to repeat "TUTR video fiasco" again. If she doesn't want to spend money or make a good video, then she shouldn't do it and spare us all.

WAOM is no longer a club banger lol and thats for the best I think.

How do you know? There have been stories about changes of songs, but we don't know what are we getting. Take Illuminati for example.

If Madonna reworks some generic and awful parts on WAOM, it could be the new Deeper and Deeper.

"standard" "deluxe" "super duper deluxe" "mega super awesome omg deluxe" what the ffff is this. 

Haha, yes,sounds pretty silly, but hey, at least it's not like the special editions of MDNA, there were five (or more) that was basically the same, oh! and one of them under the name of "Super Bowl Deluxe Edition (Explicit)" (and as I remember it hasn't anything related with the Super Bowl)

I hope, she will release different songs as singles. I don't want "MDNA choices" again (the most commercial and generic ones). I don't know how many singles will be released, but there should be a commercial and radio friendly (that's LFL), a ballad (Ghosttown), some experimental  and more edgy(?) and a club banger (WAOM).

Also, I expect all videos to be brilliant and on the same level. I don't want her to repeat "TUTR video fiasco" again. If she doesn't want to spend money or make a good video, then she shouldn't do it and spare us all.

I agree with almost everything you say here BUT let's get real. We're talking about Madonna who's in her mid fifties and doesn't seem to care about the stuff she releases (speaking of singles of course). The news about the Grammys and the Brits are a HUGE improvement compared to the promo done in recent years. Same with music videos, she barely hire real high profile directors to make them and that has translated into quality imo. I'm afraid we're not getting another Vogue or Oh Father or 6 singles à la Ray of Light or even Erotica which was a flop compared to her 80's records. I'm sure Madonna can do whatever the hell she wants, if she decides to promote, she will. If she doesn't, oh well we're gonna get a great tour anyway.

How do you know? There have been stories about changes of songs, but we don't know what are we getting. Take Illuminati for example.

If Madonna reworks some generic and awful parts on WAOM, it could be the new Deeper and Deeper.

Wash All Over Me is flawless as it is. Doesn't need to be reworked. I will kill the person touching this masterpiece. :kissy: