Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

weird... because I thought paying $14.99 was a decent price for an album lol. So it's like $22.50. Ugggggh. Thanks for being SOOO clear iTunes! Fuck. LOL. i'm kidding. half kidding.

I just paid 7-something € back in Dec. when I preordered it. And iTunes Spain says they'll charge me the 6-something € left when more tracks are made available. So, at least here in Spain, its 13.99 € for the 19 tracks.

I really hope "Addicted", "Borrowed time" & "Never let you go" are included in the super mega ultra edition. These three songs need to be released.

Now as for the final tracklist, i won't judge till i hear the songs cause they can, and i think they will, be very very different than the demos. I think we will be really surpised in a good way ;-)

Rumors- "Hold Tight" was originally produced by Diplo, but has been reworked by Ryan Tedder. The final version has different lyrics in the chorus and features MNEK on backing vocals.- "Joan of Arc" is slightly more upbeat in its final version, but the tempo remains the same. The final version has different lyrics in the chorus.- "HeartBreakCity" is very dark and industrial in its final mix. The intro is all horns.- "Holy Water" has been reworked by Kanye West. Features elements from a classic Madonna song towards the end.- "Wash All Over Me" has been reworked into a mid-tempo ballad.- "Messiah" features synthesized strings instead of real strings in its final mix, just like "Masterpiece"

It could work. Delivering more music will get anyone's attention.

Just look at Kylie, who surprised fans and public with her EP with Garibay, after album release. It was such a cool moment. She keeps surprising. First a tour with obscure songs, then an EP.  All so spontaneous. Madonna should take a note.

The Kylie EP is free... and it's a shame she dod not release a dvd of the AntuTour ! Madonna does not have so many bsides to play, but it wold be so cool a tour to perform songs never performed live and fan-favoutrites :)

The Kylie EP is free... and it's a shame she dod not release a dvd of the AntuTour ! Madonna does not have so many bsides to play, but it wold be so cool a tour to perform songs never performed live and fan-favoutrites :)

Kylie's AntiTour also used album songs, that weren't released as singles.

Rumors- "Joan of Arc" is slightly more upbeat in its final version, but the tempo remains the same. The final version has different lyrics in the chorus.- "HeartBreakCity" is very dark and industrial in its final mix. The intro is all horns.- "Holy Water" has been reworked by Kanye West. Features elements from a classic Madonna song towards the end.- "Wash All Over Me" has been reworked into a mid-tempo ballad.- "Messiah" features synthesized strings instead of real strings in its final mix, just like "Masterpiece"

- Messiah: she even posted the recording of the real strings on Instagram and then she takes them away ? Why ?

- WAOM: mid-tempo ballad ? More acoustic version, less demo ? I thought the demo was just so good the way it was ! :stare:

- HW: just interested by the classic Madonna song...

- HC: I like a darker version ! Can't wait ! :)

- JOA: don't know... maybe good, maybe bad..

- Messiah: she even posted the recording of the real strings on Instagram and then she takes them away ? Why ?

Maybe in order to make it sound like the rest of the album? I love the original strings, but that could be the reason why. That song sounds too organic for this album.

No. But that kid KTZ is posting on all kind of Madonna forums acting like he knows it all without actually providing evidence or an actual source.

This.

can we try being nice? 

So far he's been reliable, not that it matters, I don't want insiders drama wether people are reliable or not.

I liked Never Let You Go, Borrowed Time and Addicted.

But if these don't make it on the Deluxe, maybe we still have hopes that some of the unreleased Avicci tracks will make it onto HIS next album? He always has collaborations on his album so it would be logic that one of Madonna's songs will be on it and maybe make an extra single?

When is he releasing his new album ?

The last there is available is "his upcoming album “Stories†will be released in 2015, but the exact date hasn’t been revealed."

A lot of collaborators have already been confirmed, such as Robbie Williams, Bon Jovi, Wyclef Jean. 

So Madonna shouldn't be absent in my opinion. Maybe they can finish one of the song demo's and put it on the album!