Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Do we know if the 19 tracks physical version will be just one CD, or there will be 2???? I'd love it to be just one if the 19 songs fit in. That being said, I say again that I see so unnecesary to release a 14 tracks version. If the 19 tracks is just one CD... who's gonna buy the 14 tracks version?? I find it pointless.

It'll be one disc. On Amazon it shows how many discs will be in the item.

Sorry if this is already posted:

Miley Cyrus on Madonna collaboration: We’ll get back at it for sureET Online asked Miley Cyrus if Madonna would be on her upcoming album.She replied with…

We’ll see…I know…We did something together earlier in the year, we’ll get back at it… for sure.

and don't forget Holy Water........"SLAM" get off my pole xd

Sorry if this is already posted:

Miley Cyrus on Madonna collaboration: We’ll get back at it for sureET Online asked Miley Cyrus if Madonna would be on her upcoming album.She replied with…

We’ll see…I know…We did something together earlier in the year, we’ll get back at it… for sure.

BLEAH..............NO

Rebel Heart Standart Edition: THIS no make sense. 

Rebel Heart 19 tracks should be the only one for sale and a Special edition for fans. Like Confessions Limited Edition and Hard Candy.

From a marketing perspective its really smart. They'll get more sales since many fans will want to get multiple editions for collections. I think it also serves as a dual purpose for the first week and second week sales, since it was criticized with the album/ticket deal and also being noted as the highest second week drop in history.