Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

shes releasing 2 songs in just a bit over a week. then 17 more songs in another 4 weeks. That easily makes her one of the most generous artists I've seen as of late. and people are still asking if the album leak is coming...

I don't want the album to leak, I really don't. But after seeing a lot of people saying that they have it or know someone who does, I wanted to ask if anyone knew something about that. That's all

And I also think that she's being super generous right now, and probably the people intrested in leaking it are just haters

I don't want the album to leak, I really don't. But after seeing a lot of people saying that they have it or know someone who does, I wanted to ask if anyone knew something about that. That's all

And I also think that she's being super generous right now, and probably the people intrested in leaking it are just haters

pls dont take offense, i was talking abt the people from other boards keeping coming in and out like "has it leaked". its like. ugh. i know nobody here wants such a thing to happen ;)

shes releasing 2 songs in just a bit over a week. then 17 more songs in another 4 weeks. That easily makes her one of the most generous artists I've seen as of late. and people are still asking if the album leak is coming...

Yes! If the other leaks do come about I won't lie I will listen to them but I'm not worried about asking around for it. right now I'm content with what we have now. I can wait another 5 weeks for the rest of it.

This just got uploaded to Amazon.ca...could be the Super Ultra Mega Deluxe set? Release date March 24th and it's $50!

Price: CDN$ 49.07 & FREE Shipping

http://www.amazon.ca/Rebel-Heart-Madonna/dp/B00REYHRZQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422386628&sr=8-2&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart

No, that's the Japan edition. The ASIN number matches. B00REYHRZQ