Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I'm down about it and I feel terrible for her, but on th bright side, she is getting SO much publicity over this already, not to mention all the preorders, so hopefully in the end this will work out in her favor. Based on the 6 tracks she already released, she is gonna own this year. And I'm so happy. Madonna is the Queen, and she deserves to be recognized as such. She is unstoppable, and the TRUE undisputed Goddess of Pop!

Idk, maybe I'm just on M euphoria mode right now, but this is my take on things...we can say that she should have put this song on instead of that one, that she should do this song more Avicii or thank god she took off the Avicii, that kanye shouldn't have anything to do with this, or mike Tyson, or guy oseary, or whatever. But the plain fact of the matter is that, with this project, we have gotten more songs, and better QUALITY songs, then we have in a decade. Let's just come together in Madonna solidarity and enjoy this. We have, for better or worse, been privileged enough to be witnesses to the birth of what could well be Madonna's magnum opus. If your favorite didn't make it, well, you still have the demo. And if your favorite DID make it, celebrate it with positivity. Its a great time to be alive, and a great time (maybe even the best time) to be a fan of one of the world's true talents. We really are only here to love, so let's celebrate together, as one community of fans! Boys and girls, we're living the Rebel Heart era this very minute, and damn, isn't it great???

Idk, maybe I'm just on M euphoria mode right now, but this is my take on things...we can say that she should have put this song on instead of that one, that she should do this song more Avicii or thank god she took off the Avicii, that kanye shouldn't have anything to do with this, or mike Tyson, or guy oseary, or whatever. But the plain fact of the matter is that, with this project, we have gotten more songs, and better QUALITY songs, then we have in a decade. Let's just come together in Madonna solidarity and enjoy this. We have, for better or worse, been privileged enough to be witnesses to the birth of what could well be Madonna's magnum opus. If your favorite didn't make it, well, you still have the demo. And if your favorite DID make it, celebrate it with positivity. Its a great time to be alive, and a great time (maybe even the best time) to be a fan of one of the world's true talents. We really are only here to love, so let's celebrate together, as one community of fans! Boys and girls, we're living the Rebel Heart era this very minute, and damn, isn't it great???

All of this.

I'd be inclined to call this the best album since Ray of Light but hey, I'm on my first listen. In time I can see this becoming my favourite Madonna album. It's mature but it's got silly songs too, and humour, and anger, and tenderness. It's a beautiful piece of work.