Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

i think Madonna will be fine releasing the album when she intended to. It will matter to those who are into it. Like her fans, and anyone who enjoy her music. I can honestly do without vulgar and sexual references. But the hits will stand out, and that is what will help her gain more sales or digital downloads. I always have faith in her. And I think now, her fan base fuels her. Forget the leaks, Madonna is back. And I can't wait for this era to explode.

I really LOVE the album  :Madonna025:

First of the leak I thought Wash All Over Me was ruined because it was not anymore dance and I thought I wouldnt like it.. but i was wrong... I love this new version, it seems another song, it gives me more emotions than Avicii's version. I'm not prefering one than another, both are completely different. And I really love this one too!!!   :Madonna023:

Holy Water and Iconic are so... O-M-G :Madonna051: In my opinion the BEST SONGS of the album...

I was a feeling a little weird when I heard Inside Out, i was wtf.... what happening with the song? Now I like it more :Madonna050:

I also LOVE the new Addicted vocals  :Madonna024: , and still hating Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart and Autotune baby (sorry but for me are horrible songs  :Madonna040: )

i think Madonna will be fine releasing the album when she intended to. It will matter to those who are into it. Like her fans, and anyone who enjoy her music. I can honestly do without vulgar and sexual references. But the hits will stand out, and that is what will help her gain more sales or digital downloads. I always have faith in her. And I think now, her fan base fuels her. Forget the leaks, Madonna is back. And I can't wait for this era to explode.

I'm sad for this full album leak. I can't understand why they're leaking and leaking. Anyway I think we're all gonna buy the physical releases! I Will buy all the editions.

Can't really wait!

Speaking for myself, I'm going to stick with the superior 'standard' edition. I'm quite amazed how transformed these songs now are (someone previously joked that Holy Water might end up being the best track and, while not exactly the case, it's certainly become a much more appealing beast). Inside Out, which I always enjoyed in demo form, is rather epic and a fast favourite, while HeartBreakCity may be one of her best ever tracks and Wash All Over Me is as grand an album closer as one could wish for.After a bit of distance dulls down the slight over-familiarity of the opening six tracks (which I think are all wonderful) this will no doubt prove to be M's best album in some time.