Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

At this point with little promo, there doesn't seem to be much point.  None of the mainstream media or usual gossip blogs in the U.S. have touched this leak at all, which leads me to think there were some repercussions from Madonna's team after the second wave of leaks.  I'm sure it's not as if they didn't actually know about it.  As long as the general public remains largely unaware, it's probably best to continue with the traditional promo route if she's focused on first week sales.

Guest madonner

Thank you a lot ! How can I say this is the right/wrong Celebration ? May I check a number somewhere on the cd or the backcover ?

This is the corrected version of which I am sure, because I have it:

http://www.madonnadiscography.pl/release/details/6497/

The most important is the writing close to the CD-hole on the reverse. I don't know other releases because for me the most important is that I have both, I didn't checked all what I have in my collection. This is the best way, as the catalog number, back sleeve etc. are the same for all the releases.

This one for example is mixed incorrectly:

http://www.madonnadiscography.pl/release/details/1787/

I guess the easiest way is to listen to the ending of Cherish on various releases.

If she wants to release the album digitally earlier than in March she needs to release it BEFORE Grammy. The "premiere" of album after Grammy would be perfect but I'm afraid of rumors that Rihanna is going to release her new album after Grammy on iTunes.

I really hope Madonna will release the official material in a few days on iTunes because untill March the hype will disapper...

I don't think Rihanna will launch after the Grammy :cute:

Madonna Rebel Heart Promotional Items: double-side posters, tattoos, stickers and postcards
Besides the double-side poster above, there will be a postcard set, stickers and also Rebel Heart tattoos!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Special French Rebel Heart contest online tomorrow (to win the limited 200 copies edition) + more news from France #rebelheart
FEBRUARY 4, 2015 AT 7:42 PM
Some more news confirmed to MadonnaUnderground from France regarding the Rebel Heart promo:

-The video to Living For Love will be ready in a couple of days!
-They’re currently negotiating getting M to France for some live promo, nothing definite on this yet.
-The remixes EP to Living For Love will be available on February 9
-Spotify will have a special remix bonus as an addition
-Joan Of Arc and Hold Tight will be available on February 9
-A special French contest will go online tomorrow through rebelheartyourself.com. Fans need to upload their pictures with special hastag #rebelheartfr

Five winners will be chosen, and they will win the very special French promo limited edition (with leather strings) that is limited to 200 copies