Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I really liked the album. The songs have a timeless appeal that I missed on MDNA. Also, The variety we have here is immense, she truly showed her entire personality.10 years from now most of those songs will still sound fresh, not dead on arrival like they would sound today if she had kept Avicii

god i'm addicted to inside out it's so pure emotional and full of passion ! 

i love the violins the dark sounds , the beat , her voice !!

i'll die if she make this one as a single and make a wonderfull video

Inside of me is the song skin from ray of light

damm i wish she would make a video album of rebel heart :hearteyes:  :hearteyes:

Fans in Netherlands ! This is it !
PreOrder SUPER DELUXE now !
€ 34,99

REBEL HEART (SUPER DELUXE), MADONNA, CD | PlatoMania
Bestel nu REBEL HEART (SUPER DELUXE), CD van MADONNA en laat het thuis bezorgen, of reserveer en haal zelf op in onze Plato / Concerto winkels.

Fans in Netherlands ! This is it !PreOrder SUPER DELUXE now !€ 34,99http://www.platomania.eu/album/2484959/rebel-heart-super-deluxe-/madonna REBEL HEART (SUPER DELUXE), MADONNA, CD | PlatoManiaBestel nu REBEL HEART (SUPER DELUXE), CD van MADONNA en laat het thuis bezorgen, of reserveer en haal zelf op in onze Plato / Concerto winkels.

i only order from amazon or bol.comi dont trust all those other sites

she better remove Beautiful Scars than Queen. Jesus Luciferious she is a mad lady :)

www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-Super-Deluxe-Explicit/dp/tracks/B00T73ATFW/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

Queen and Autotune is out of the rebel heart deluxe edition oficial!!!

WTF,is going on , NOW!!!loved these ones!!!!just,don't get it!!!!

the bitch is getting back at us for listening and sharing her demos and full album leaks :silly:

i bett one of the songs will be on the japanese cd , so we can order that one too

money makes the world go round not love

money is devil

No final tracklisting had been decided yet, except for the deluxe.The clean edition will have all tracks that dont have the explicit tag.The super deluxe tracklisting was a bunch of assumptioms based on leaks.Has no one learned that, until it comes from Madonna's camp, nothing is official.