Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I just saw on iTunes... a standard AND deluxe version are available.  But it doesn't say deluxe. One is $11.99 and the other is $14.99. 19 tracks with no extra remixes. Guess that answered my question.

Also, there is no "clean version" apparently on iTunes. It just seems like two of the same albums but one has 5 extra tracks.

Queen's lyrics made it hard for me to listen even though I thought it was a pretty solid song.  What's in the meaning of those lyrics?  You still da queen mama!  Autotune Baby could grow on me but the crying baby made me skip it so much so I'm fine with her dropping both those songs.  Replacing them with the avicii mixes of WAOM & RH would've been amazing. 

super delux edition for east europe itunes market

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Illuminati

5. Hold Tight

6. Joan of Arc

7. Iconic 

8. Heartbreak City

9. Beautiful Scars

10. Body Shop

11. Inside Out

12. Holy Water

13. Veni Vidi Vici 

14. Wash Over Me

15. Messiah

16. Queen

17. Rebel Heart

WTF 72 MINUTES!! Where are the unpologetic,bitchI'm madonna ---where did it go?? ONLY 17songs?? Can this be standard not delux??  

EDIT:

HERE IS THE "CD 2":

1. Unpologetic Bitch

2. Bitch I'm Madonna

3. Addicted

4. S.E.X 

5. Best Night 

6  Borrowed Time

7. Living For Love
8. Living For Love

17+8=25 songs .. Hm..they could ad grafity heart instead of LFL remix!

Maybe a bonus track will be Express Yourself HD from the Blond Ambitiin Tour. I'm almost positive that's it.

Heard this as well, from a friend of a friend, who knows the next door neighbour of the daughter of the custodian who works at the recording studio. He's a very reliable insider source.

I don't really like the final version of Autotune Baby anyway so I'm fine with it being left out, but I like Queen and it bothers me that rather than other tracks in it's place, we get remixes.

I just hope these remixes are the 'revised album version' Diplo spoke about on Twitter, and the version with more of MNEK's vocals. I don't want any other remixes, thanks. :Madonna045:

if they add 3 remixes it is silly. the whole remix shit is ridiculous, no matter how great remix would be. if it is album add proper tracks and have remixes for a remix album, ep etc.

if she do not want to add Queen or Autotune baby or any track, fine but do not compensate with remixes ruining the flow of the album. 

they will try to milk us. probably some other countries will have different tracks so fans will buy like 5 different editions etc. shameless  :)

and wtf is the single cd with 2 tracks. there is no more space for more remixes than 2 songs? milking people. they can add 5 songs at least. fuckers :)

if she wants to make a super duper deluxeshit and add remixes, add them on a separate cd. lazy bastards :)

and super deluxe should be on a special Audio cd blurry kind of cd, with 5.1 surround mixes and regular cd edits…etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Nightclubbing-Grace-Jones/dp/B00IKT6Q0G/ref=tmm_bry_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Format: Blu-ray Audio

Posted Image