Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

According to Madonna.com LFL goes to radio feb 12th?? So it hasent been sent to radios yet?

Posted Image

Hardly even sent to radios. Are they joking!?!? They only sent it to 15 radio stations??????

Top 40 USA Radio Adds

61 TORI KELLY Nobody Love

60 ARIANA GRANDE One Last Time

24 SAM SMITH Lay Me Down

21 IGGY AZALEA Trouble f/Jennifer Hudson

21 JESSIE J Masterpiece

17 WALK THE MOON Shut Up And Dance

16 FLO RIDA GDFR f/Sage The Gemini

15 CALVIN HARRIS Outside f/Ellie Goulding

15 MADONNA Living For Love

Rebel Heart Japanese Super Deluxe edition up for pre-orderhttp://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Madonna_000000000001478/item_REBEL-HEART-SUPER-DELUXE-DIGI_6264117?site=mailmagart&utm_source=moa150210sa&utm_medium=otherThe Japanese edition of the Super Deluxe Rebel Heart (Digipack) is now available for pre-order through HMVGenre : Rock & Pop Catalogue Number : UICS9148Number of Discs : 2 Label : Universal MusicRelease Country : JapanFormat : CDThis also contains a special Japanese bonus track-2 CD, ultra luxurious digipack cd-Disc 1 contains the same content as regular Japanese edition, CD2 contains six tracks (including remixes)

So I'm looking on Amazon Japan and it's saying that their Super Deluxe is an import, but they don't have any other Super Deluxe listing so how will we get the 20 tracks on disc 1?

i get email by amazon.de that the vinyl is shift to a april date :1f614: im still waiting to order my copy of super the luxe i want to make shore autotune baby is on it and queen is on it and not the 2 remixen but i order the:vinyl at amazone.destandart at bol.comdeluxe at bol.com2 track cd single at amazone.de

super the luxe still have the most songs but i hear that there will be two different versionone with 2 remixenand one with autotune baby and queen i want the last one but i wait with ordering it till i know for shore what songs are on it UPDATE: by bol.com you can order it to now the super deluxe but with the 2 remixen :cry: :1f614:http://www.bol.com/nl/p/rebel-heart/9200000039693052/

but i hear that there will be two different versionone with 2 remixenand one with autotune baby and queen

This won't happen guys, stop being delusional. AB and Queen are out of the SuperDeluxe, which is only gonna be different in Japan and just on the CD#1 which will carry the same bonus track as the Deluxe japanese edition, 20 tracks. That's it.

Madonna will have a guest suprise appearance on the New York based chat talk #TheView. Thursday, Febrary 12. Madonna will join ladys on hot topics table from the beggining of the show. This appearance comes one month early. Madonna was due to appear on The View on Friday, March 13, but because of Rosie's early departure, Madonna decided to appear one month early. Madonna planned in March's show to sing one of her ballads from the new album "Rebel Heart", but that was canceled due to eary rescheduling,

Well, I guess the booklets will be different on each edition - I hope anyways.

As for the stealing-selling-trading-leaking (why does that remind me of the Spice Girls's Who do you think you are ?) being their fault for not using better promotion strategies... as we've seen, there's also been tons of unused Herb Ritts photos from, for example, the Immaculate Collection, and we can't say this CD was poorly promoted...

I just want to see her beauty dazzling everywhere :suffer:! There're so many MDNA outtakes that I really loved! Is the cost of using photoshop effects too expensive?? LOL

“Rebel Heart†14 track CD cover with Parental logo

If you have guessed so, you were right.

The “red†artwork for Rebel Heart will carry the Parental Advisory logo when used for the 14 track “standard†version of the album – which includes five songs with explicit content:

1. Living For Love 3:38
2. Devil Pray 4:05
3. Ghosttown 4:09
4. Unapologetic Bitch [Explicit] 3:51
5. Illuminati 3:44
6. Bitch I’m (feat. Nicki Minaj) [Explicit] 3:47
7. Hold Tight 3:37
8. Joan of Arc 4:01
9. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson) 4:33
10. HeartBreakCity [Explicit] 3:33
11. Body Shop [Explicit] 3:39
12. Holy Water [Explicit] 4:09