Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

You sure? I thought people had to keep their profile picture with the ropes over the face until 14th Feb at 23.59 p,m. and then they'd be selected for the chat...

Yeah and if Madonna is doing the BRIT Awards she won't be able to chat with those users.

The contest rules said that winners would be contacted for redemption of prizes within 3 to 6 months.  So don't hold your breath!  :Madonna021:

According to FNAC Spain, RH vinyl has been delayed to March 30th, and they put the tracklist:

LP 1

01. Living for love

02. Devil pray

03. Ghosttown

04. Unapologetic bitch

05. Illuminati

06. Bitch Im Madonna

07. Hold tight

08. Joan of Arc

09. Iconic

10. Heartbreak city

LP 2

01. Body shop
02. Holy water

03. Inside out

04. Wash all over me

05. Best night

06. Veni, vidi, vinci

07. SEX
08. Messiah

09. Rebel heart

Universal Music Italy will release Rebel Heart in five different formats.
The 14-track Standard editionThe 19-track Deluxe editionThe Super Deluxe limited edition with 19 track, 4 bonus tracks and 2 remixesThe Vinyl edition (in stores from March 31st)And a special edition released in the Media World stores only with 19 tracks plus the Dirty Pop Remix of Living For LoveRebel Heart will be released in Italy by Interscope Records in digital format on March, 9th 2015 and on CD the following day.

Posted Image

Universal Music Italy HAS just unveiled this video teaser on Their Facebook page. 

Rebel Heart will bring Madonna back to Italy and the fans will have a chance to be part of it!

Italian fans are you ready?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152732422923175&set=vb.75473538174&type=2&theater

According to FNAC Spain, RH vinyl has been delayed to March 30th, and they put the tracklist:LP 101. Living for love02. Devil pray03. Ghosttown04. Unapologetic bitch05. Illuminati06. Bitch Im Madonna07. Hold tight08. Joan of Arc09. Iconic10. Heartbreak cityLP 201. Body shop02. Holy water03. Inside out04. Wash all over me05. Best night06. Veni, vidi, vinci07. SEX08. Messiah09. Rebel heart

March 27 on Amazon.de. And as Blank said, March 30 for France too.

Im still super confused because now the Super Deluxe on iTunes Canada is $50, and it also says they don't know what day it will ship. I really just wanted to order this from her official store but thats clearly not happening.There are hoodies on her store now though!!!

It also says its an import as well but this is the only version I'm finding anywhere that matches the ASIN so maybe it was only produced in the one country.