Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

But Liz posted it on her facebook and said it was "her new song" :confused: , and now we have like 4 or 5 messiah posts, I'm pretty sure it's a new song. Plus Madonna loves strings.

Why would she want to throwing us off? do you still believe in the surprise album theory? :kitty:

How can it be a surprise when we know, and it seems it's quite public she's been working on an album for the last 5 months?

I'm just throwing out my opinions as I don't believe everything she posts on Instagram is a hint to her new album. I'm not saying Messiah isn't a new song, but I'm just throwing out the idea that she could easily be posting things that can easily be misinterpreted as part of her new album. People were pretty sure that a number of things were true, but we found out soon enough they weren't. Some are still sure that Messiah is part of "The Giver". I'm thinking there probably is no connection. Music from soundtracks are usually out several weeks before the movie opening. Also, it's confirmed One Republic's "Ordinary Human" is the main song for the film.

How can it be a surprise when we know, and it seems it's quite public she's been working on an album for the last 5 months?

I'm just throwing out my opinions as I don't believe everything she posts on Instagram is a hint to her new album. I'm not saying Messiah isn't a new song, but I'm just throwing out the idea that she could easily be posting things that can easily be misinterpreted as part of her new album. People were pretty sure that a number of things were true, but we found out soon enough they weren't. Some are still sure that Messiah is part of "The Giver". I'm thinking there probably is no connection. Music from soundtracks are usually out several weeks before the movie opening. Also, it's confirmed One Republic's "Ordinary Human" is the main song for the film.

It's here on Liz' facebook, you have to scroll down

https://www.facebook.com/LizRosenbergMedia/timeline

"Madonna fans - Check out this teaser for her new song "Messiah", being her publicist she really must know everything.

Yes, not every hashtag is a new song, but with messiah, we have a music sheet, lyrics, video of orchestra.....if it's not her song, she must really be in a trolling mood :lol:

Even Beyonce"s album wasn't a complete surprise, everyone knew she was working on an album, and guys from tmz were even in her music video; it's just teh release date that was secret. But I don't think Madonna is gonna do something like that anyways.

It's here on Liz' facebook, you have to scroll down

https://www.facebook.com/LizRosenbergMedia/timeline

"Madonna fans - Check out this teaser for her new song "Messiah", being her publicist she really must know everything.

Yes, not every hashtag is a new song, but with messiah, we have a music sheet, lyrics, video of orchestra.....if it's not her song, she must really be in a trolling mood :lol:

Even Beyonce"s album wasn't a complete surprise, everyone knew she was working on an album, and guys from tmz were even in her music video; it's just teh release date that was secret. But I don't think Madonna is gonna do something like that anyways.

Okay, I didn't say the song Messiah wasn't a new song from Madonna. I simply said, the orchestra and possibly the music sheet could be unrelated to the song.  Obviously, the lyrics is a dead give away the song is authentic.

As for Beyonce, I think what was supposedly so "special" about Beyonce's release, it wasn't known when it was going to be released and that she was able to film multiple videos for the album with the pubic really knowing.

Anyway, her method of relasing an album/videos isn't really that new. It's been done before. Even Weird Al released his last album with multiple videos at the album release. It's just because Beyonce' is the darling of pop right now, people are making a bigger deal over it. If Madonna tried that at this point, no one wouldn't really care, other than say she's copying Beyonce.

So true, and the fact she has to say "objective Non-Madonna fan"  tells me that this person is trying hard to convince of something they know nothing really about. 

There's so much confusion. I hope it all lives up to expectation, because hype is a double edged sword.

No teasing and too much teasing are both dangerous.

I think that's more of an issue for fans than the general public. Keep in mind, much of what we know, the general public and probably a lot of casual fans don't know. I think being we follow her so closely, it's easy to over exaggerate what's going on. And I really don't think it's anymore hype that normal. As mentioned, most people have no idea about many of the things we "as fans" come across.

I think that's more of an issue for fans than the general public. Keep in mind, much of what we know, the general public and probably a lot of casual fans don't know. I think being we follow her so closely, it's easy to over exaggerate what's going on. And I really don't think it's anymore hype that normal. As mentioned, most people have no idea about many of the things we "as fans" come across.

yes i guess so but I don't wanna get tired of the teasing,, so Im only speaking for myself i guess.

THANK YOU LANA â€@Lorena_MDNA  1h

@montepittman what do you think of Madonna's upcoming album?

Monte Pittman â€@montepittman  1h

“@Lorena_MDNA: @montepittman what do you think of Madonna's upcoming album?†What I heard was awesome!

Great!

I think at this point we might be getting something in Q4; and it's even betetr imo, it could help a lot with the sales.

THANK YOU LANA â€@Lorena_MDNA  1h

@montepittman what do you think of Madonna's upcoming album?

Monte Pittman â€@montepittman  1h

“@Lorena_MDNA: @montepittman what do you think of Madonna's upcoming album?†What I heard was awesome!

If he said the new material wasn't good he would be a dead man right now lol

Well, I would expect Monte Pittman to say something in that manner since he works with her. Anyway, I'll love it, so that's all that matters.

Haha! Anyone else noticed the #7 on Banda's head in her latest IG, supposedly his lucky number? Some are saying this on Twitter:

What if this is the date of the release of something? idk lol #7 #RebelHeart #Madonna13 @Madonna @guyoseary

Is the first single being released on Aug 7th? Wish she would just make the official announcement  instead of torturing us! 

Posted Image

If Monte was being interviewed, I would agree that his answer was expected. But it wasn't an interview. Someone asked him on Twitter and he chose to respond. He must be very excited with what he heard and just couldn't resist commenting.  

What does it matter if it was an interview or a twitter comment? He's employed by Madonna! Do you really think he would comment any other way? 

Haha! Anyone else noticed the #7 on Banda's head in her latest IG, supposedly his lucky number? Some are saying this on Twitter:

What if this is the date of the release of something? idk lol #7 #RebelHeart #Madonna13 @Madonna @guyoseary

Is the first single being released on Aug 7th? Wish she would just make the official announcement  instead of torturing us! 

Posted Image

To me, some are just taking everything she posts too literally. She's not torturing anyone. Anyone thinking the "7" means something more than what she posted, is simply torturing themselves. I would think that if one is that annoyed by it all, maybe they should stop visiting her IG account, and going to other sources (such as fansites) that are giving out little tidbits here and there. Maybe get some fresh air?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm enjoying this lead up immensely.

What does it matter if it was an interview or a twitter comment? He's employed by Madonna! Do you really think he would comment any other way? I

I'm saying that there is a difference. If he was asked the question  in an interview, he would be expected to give that answer. On Twitter, celebrities get asked lots of questions and most of them don't get answered. He didn't have to answer that question on Twitter but he chose to. That's all I'm saying.

Posted Image

I seriously doubt she's gonna use her son's haircut to indicate a release date.  smh

To me, some are just taking everything she posts too literally. She's not torturing anyone. Anyone thinking the "7" means something more than what she posted, is simply torturing themselves. I would think that if one is that annoyed by it all, maybe they should stop visiting her IG account, and going to other sources (such as fansites) that are giving out little tidbits here and there. Maybe get some fresh air?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm enjoying this lead up immensely.

I don't see that as being annoyed. If anything, it shows they are excited. What does it matter if some read too much into her IG? Her fans are enjoying her IG and it's helping to create the buzz. They are tweeting and re tweeting cos' they are super excited and eagerly awaiting her single and album. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter how much or how little people are reading into her IG. What matters is people are talking about the album. About the fansites, they don't seem to be giving any new titbits on the M13 project ever since M started her IG. Not like in the past. So far this era, their titbits on the project have been reposts of her IG and what is being posted on Twitter. But then there could be some new titbits they posted which I missed and not being aware of.