Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Does anobody know when the super mega deluxe royal edition (The one with 34 tracks + 8 bonus not the 29+4 one) will be available to pre-order online ?

It's a Japanese exclusive one dunno much about it. And its 31 tracks and 6 bonus remixes last I read about it.

Could someone please make an accurate list of how many editions are we getting so far? Because I didn't know about that Japanese box and I feel kinda lost right now  :suffer:

All this boxes and deluxe versions are confusing me, can't she announce those things so we can stop guessing?  :confused:

Lmaoooo i was just kidding i made this up because all those super mega ultra editions make me laugh so much ! It's crazy !

Standard (Explicit)

Standard (Clean)

Deluxe (Explicit)

Deluxe (Clean)

Deluxe (Fnac Edition plus bonus disc of Living For Love 'THRILL Remix' and 'Offer Nissim Dub Remix')

Deluxe (Japan Edition 1 bonus)

Deluxe (Australian Santity Edition with bonus postcards)

Vinyl

Super Deluxe Edition (to be confirmed)

Deluxe Edition ('Bound Digipak Edition' bonus disc of remixes - 200 made for and distributed though French contests)

A clean version of the standard would simply be a 9-track EP. WHAT A MESS!

Can't they just re-arrange the tracklisting how M has evisioned it? You know the two sides seperate but on one disc? Does she know she can still do that because I don't think she does...someone should enlighten her.

That way they could simply reduce it to two main versions of the album. Explicit (19-track version) and Clean (14-track version, with VVV still in but with an edited rap).

FNAC version is stupid. Who would waste their money on the already heard remixes?

I preordered it. Since the two bonus mixes come in a separate CD it's kind of a LFL CDSingle. I wanted to have it. Plus since this version is the Deluxe 19-track version, I don't need to order another one separately. I have the Deluxe 19-track version and a bonus LFL [kind of] CDSingle, great deal.

Can't they just re-arrange the tracklisting how M has evisioned it? You know the two sides seperate but on one disc? Does she know she can still do that because I don't think she does...someone should enlighten her.

That way they could simply reduce it to two main versions of the album. Explicit (19-track version) and Clean (14-track version, with VVV still in but with an edited rap).

They could just censor the swear words instead of removing 5 songs...

How will they make money from fans willint to spend money on 23 slighty different editions? (no shade to those fans). This whole thing makes me want to buy only 1 version to compensate for that. lol

What Madonna fan needs a clean version of one of her albums? Thank God Erotica didn't come out in 2015 under Interscope... they would've given you a blank CD.

I'm only buying one version--either the alleged 25-track version or 19-track deluxe. I don't want any LFL remixes attached since they haven't really impressed me.

How will they make money from fans willint to spend money on 23 slighty different editions? (no shade to those fans). This whole thing makes me want to buy only 1 version to compensate for that. lol

What Madonna fan needs a clean version of one of her albums? Thank God Erotica didn't come out in 2015 under Interscope... they would've given you a blank CD.

Given that I was 4 when Erotica was released, I was so Pollyanna not knowing the innuendo behind Rain. My childhood is ruined knowing it's about a money shot.

Posted Image