Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Back that up is funny, It reminds me of Dr Beat from Miami sound machine haha. I like the hindu sound of Body Shop. Nothing last forever is like Pray for spanish eyes 2014, love that mid eastern cadence. Best night WOW, that whisper ala Justify My Love, love it.

I really like most of the tracks!! Messiah already deserves an oscar to Best original song hahaha!! 

I think all these demos leaking is just an original and interesting peek into Madonna's recording process of the "Rebel Heart" album.It certainly is a different option than having cameras inside the recording studio.And proof that, when she puts her stamp on something, the quality of the end product is usually noticeably improved.

8 Best New Songs of the Week
... the spirited “Living for Love†— a kind of “Like a Prayer†update for Generation Dubstep — finds an unexpectedly perfect balance between the ghosts of Madge past and future.

Guest madonner

Whole bunch of demos is doing rounds but not all of them reached "wider public" yet, like "Two Steps Behind Me", "Take A Day" and several others... (not counting different versions of the demos already leaked)