Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

anyone knows if more tracks are going to be leaked today? or tomorrow?

some people says that, take a day, score, take it back..and multiple alterntive demos for the leaked demos are going to be leaked... :(

poor madonna!

I wonder how is that possible at this level no ones has been arrested??? with mdna that guy was arrested just for 1 song that he even didnt leak!! I am flipping!!!

Am I the only one who has this strange feeling that this sounds like her last album? she's referencing all her career.....and to me it sounds a bit like a farewell :suffer::Madonna023:

This is a very upsetting thought but you do have a point, the songs also seem extremely personal I know Like a prayer was a personal album but there is a lot of talk of heartbreak from a relationship here it seems unusual to hear this vulnerabilty from her

I recently read in an spanish website that that guy nowday is still receiving phycological treatment after beeing for 3 years persecuted bt m lawyers and wasting a lot of money in lawyers, and their family wrote a letter to madonna and Guy and they never replied him..after all then finally police said that his IP was not the same of the gayl link, and the original gayl leaker is still free.

Hope i can find the article to post it in here..

He must be very angry seeing that at this level "leakers" of the new album are not arrested.

I bet they're going to leak all the demos that have been sold and circulating, 

If they wanted to leak they should have post old madonna stuff also from WB that from now is not her label.

The rain tapes in full would be a great XMAS present instead the new album leaks to ruin the new album.

I recently read in an spanish website that that guy nowday is still receiving phycological treatment after beeing for 3 years persecuted bt m lawyers and wasting a lot of money in lawyers, and their family wrote a letter to madonna and Guy and they never replied him..after all then finally police said that his IP was not the same of the gayl link, and the original gayl leaker is still free.

Hope i can find the article to post it in here..

He must be very angry seeing that at this level "leakers" of the new album are not arrested.

i feel sorry for this guy.

I bet they're going to leak all the demos that have been sold and circulating, 

If they wanted to leak they should have post old madonna stuff also from WB that from now is not her label.

The rain tapes in full would be a great XMAS present instead the new album leaks to ruin the new album.

by now, i think it will not immensely ruin her sales.

the material seems so good that it has  great chance to reach non-fans too. 

i at least hope so.

My perfect album

1Living For Love (confirmed) - Single

2 - Devil Pray (confirmed)

3 - Ghosttown (confirmed)

4 - Unapologetic Bitch (confirmed)

5 - Illuminati (confirmed)

6 - Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) (confirmed)

7 - Rebel Heart

8 - Joan Of Arc (confirmed)

9 - Wash All Over Me (feat. Avicii)

10 - Addicted (The One That Got Away)

11 - Heartbreak City 

12 - Messiah

13 - Beautiful Scars 

14 - Graffiti Heart 

15 - Hold Tight 

16 - Holy Water

17 - Iconic

18 - S.E.X

19 - Veni Vidi Vici

But Inside Out, Revolution, Body Shop and Borrowed Time I loved too :(

I hope some of the silly and weak  songs (GH, BS) won't appear on the album.  BIM, one of those songs, obviously will stay on the album and that means that other songs like BS have chance.

GH is just demo 1. This song have so much potencial if they work on it. Maybe extended the time, to 3:30, make Madonna sing in more parts and make a better final, can be really good song! Its funny, happy and casual. I really enjoyed. 

My perfect album

1Living For Love (confirmed) - Single

2 - Devil Pray (confirmed)

3 - Ghosttown (confirmed)

4 - Unapologetic Bitch (confirmed)

5 - Illuminati (confirmed)

6 - Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) (confirmed)

7 - Rebel Heart

8 - Joan Of Arc (confirmed)

9 - Wash All Over Me (feat. Avicii)

10 - Addicted (The One That Got Away)

11 - Heartbreak City 

12 - Messiah

13 - Beautiful Scars 

14 - Graffiti Heart 

15 - Hold Tight 

16 - Holy Water

17 - Iconic

18 - S.E.X

19 - Veni Vidi Vici

But Inside Out, Revolution, Body Shop and Borrowed Time I loved too :(

you're forgetting she's apparently written more songs since these demos were stolen.  

Fed up of Christmas tracks? Our weekly playlist of songs you NEED to hear (Madonna!) will help 

Listen to ten of our favorite tracks from the past week, including Madonna, Miguel, Ne-Yo, Little Mix, Circa Waves and Jack Savoretti.

1. Madonna: 'Living For Love' (out now in US, TBC in UK)
"I could get caught up in bitterness," Madonna aptly sings here after the week she has just had, "But I'm not dwelling on this crazy mess." Reacting to an illegal leak last week, the Queen of Pop has decided to make her new single 'Living For Love' available on iTunes two months ahead of schedule. And what a great early Christmas present for fans it is. A pumping club beat, choral "oohs", and a 90s-inspired Italo piano line make it a euphoric first cut from upcoming new album Rebel Heart.