Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Diplo has always said that the lead single was a reggae track. Anyway it's safe to say that around the time of the release of the full album (March) there will be a new single.

Maybe Unapologetic Bitch... And also maybe, in Feb. we'll get digital and physical maxisingles with remixes of Living For Love.

Maybe. So LFL is not out now as single? Lol in Feb? If that's the case should not have included it in the 6 song release.

Living For Love is listed as coming out on February 20 in the UK, might be put for sale as a single on the same date in the US. 

I think though, that this interview is old, because Diplo says "next week on his birthday he's doing more mixing" His birthday was in november. So this is before they decided on Living For Love.

But it is rather bizarre that Madonna gave away all the possible single choices with the pre-order in the US. I don't know what to make of it yet, if it's another fuck up with releases that will impact single chart performances negatively, or if they have an actual plan.

1.I think though, that this interview is old, because Diplo says "next week on his birthday he's doing more mixing" His birthday was in november. So this is before they decided on Living For Love.

2. But it is rather bizarre that Madonna gave away all the possible single choices with the pre-order in the US. I don't know what to make of it yet, if it's another fuck up with releases that will impact single chart performances negatively, or if they have an actual plan.

1. I guess they planned UB or some other reggae song to be the first single. After they had an idea about releasing  a single on Valentine's  Day, they decided not to release UB and release LFL.

2. I didn't even think about that. Ghosttown needs to be a single.

Well according to Madonnarama she wasnt sure wether to be edgy or safer. Guess she chose Living For Love in the end. And its not a bad choice, but i really hope they dont let the singles and album die. Now that they had to make this move, they truly need to promote. I know thats a word she detests though...

Never forget that one of her greatest albums, LAP, just got ONE TV interview [Molly's] and one TV performance [EY @ VMAs]. And some magazines.

True, but she doesn't have the same cultural momentum anymore as in the late 80s--be that as it may, if the work is good, it should be able to stand up on its own. Nevertheless, I do hope she goes all out for this, or at least something Confessions-like in terms of promo.

i made a listAddicted *Bitch, I'm Madonna *#Borrowed Time *Heartbreak City *Illuminati *#Joan of Arc *Living for Love *#Make the Devil Pray * (devil pray#)Messiah *Rebel Heart *Revolution *Unapologetic Bitch *#Wash All Over Me *Ghost town #Holy Water *Inside Out *Back That Up *Beautiful Scars *Best Night *Body Shop *Freedom *God is Love *Graffiti Heart *Hold Tight *Iconic *Nothing Lasts Forever *Tragic Girl *Veni Vidi Vici *Rebel Heart (Acoustic Version) *Wash All Over Me (Acoustic Version) *S.E.X *Two Steps Behind Me *Autotune BabyTrust No BitchScoreTake it BackTake a DayArt of FreedomEye Wide OpenNever Let You Go *MissionObjectsWin AgainHeardWhen I Flip The SwitchAlone with you* = Leaked# = Released