Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Aside from the 7 songs officially confirmed to be included on the standard version of Rebel Heart, what 12 songs would you hope to be included? In no order, mine are:

1. Borrowed Time (Very good, if she is aiming to go for an "Art for Freedom" approach)

2. Messiah (The lyrics and orchestra are amazing!)

3. Revolution (Same reason for Borrowed Time)

4. Rebel Heart (It just has to be included! The lyrics and the fact that it's the album title, too!)

5. Wash All Over Me (I hope Miley won't feature in it, since I read that she co-wrote it)

6. Addicted (One That Got Away) [it's okay, but it's listenable]

7. Best Night (The "Justify My Love" reference is everything!)

8. Veni Vidi Vici (She references her entire career! Why not?)

9. Freedom (Reminds me of her "American Life" era. It's enjoyable!)

10. Iconic (Pretty urban, but the breakdowns make up for it. Hopefully, the final product is better!)

11. Inside Out (The song is pretty good! Sounds a bit similar to today's music, but it's good nonetheless!)

12. S.E.X. (The song reminds me of Kylie's "Nu-Di-Ty," but it might have potential to sound really good, if it's finalized and reworked!)

Possible deluxe tracks:

1. Rebel Heart (Acoustic)

2. Wash All Over Me (Acoustic)

I think the album has a lot of potential if she keeps songs about:

1. Political and social issues, since the songs have that recurring theme a la "American Life"

2. Sex, since I mean, she IS a sex icon, and her songs don't disappoint!

3. Moving on from a relationship and being happy, since she was pretty angsty already in MDNA. Living for Love is great!

4. Her life and her reflections. Rebel Heart is pretty personal, and if she keeps that approach with her other songs, that would be great! Joan of Arc is amazing, too! She needs to keep them both!

I'm afraid that all these songs that not leaked yet, or part of them are unreal, except Score, Two Steps Behind, Autotune Baby and Trust no Bitch.

Art for/of freedom is Freedom

Revolution of Love is Revolution

That makes sense! They should make the final cut, for sure! Great songs, if she is going for an American Life 2.0!

Ghoasttown is a song she recorded that whas not with the leaked demo's. :hearteyes:

so who knows what of the non leaked songs or new made songs ( not from the stolen leak) will end up the album.

so possible it could be

a) The rest of the tracklist will be with the songs name reworked ,progressed from the early leaked demo's  

b) There could be a few new suprises with totally new songs , we don't even know like ghoasttown

i prefer for B :tongue: even if there are 3 new ones and the rest from the leaks

time will tell

Anyone here loves "Back that up (do it)" ? It's my fav ! it's incredibly good, funky and makes you wanna dance the second it begins. The stuff she did with Pharrell on Hard candy was nice but something was missing, but this time it's brilliant ! it doesn't sound like M trying to do urban/rnb, no this time she's really into it and she owns the track.

Finally we have in Spain the official charts sales with the top 50 songs from 15 to 21 of december. Due the songs were released on 20th, only we have 2 days of sales:

21. Madonna - Rebel Heart

41. Madonna - Ghosttown

49. Madonna - Bitch I´m Madonna

50. Madonna - Devil pray

Surely next week will be higher, because from 22 will count the disc and sales from the next week on single (22-28 december)

I know everyone loves the veni vidi vici references but i dont think its a very strong song....

I think the opposite way. The production is very creative and smart. It starts as dark/cold urban pop, while Dita is speaking, and then the unexpected warm  folk-ish chorus comes. It flows so nicely.

So what's that about a 84 pack leaked demos is posted in some sites?

Or has the leaking demos finally stopped since 2 days ago?

On MadonnaNation one member mentioned a person who was selling  80 demo songs a couple of months ago.

I think there are around 40 different songs, while the rest are different demo versions of them. Some songs have more versions. There is a possibility Madonna recorded new songs during past months, which didn't leak. Ghosttown could be an example of that.

On MadonnaNation one member mentioned a person who was selling  80 demo songs a couple of months ago.

I think there are around 40 different songs, while the rest are different demo versions of them. Some songs have more versions. There is a possibility Madonna recorded new songs during past months, which didn't leak. Ghosttown could be an example of that.

Hope the leaks finally stops...