Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Don't you think this is just a sign of what's coming next? The 2000 leak of Music took place months before the offical release and when it came out it was the BOMB! Madonna's last BIGGEST #1 single in the US. It feels like this is just the promo and hype she needed to catch the general public's attention again (and even her haters are enjoying watching closely)... No idea if the leaks were done intentionally or just the opposite (as I want it to be), but I'm pretty sure convinced that this is gonna lead to another BIG moment in Madonna's career, just when some of us were starting to think that age had definitely taken her away from popularity and inevitably left to be remembered through past glories. Don't get me wrong when I say this but after Madonna left Warner with the hideous Celebration release things changed completely. Younger acts took over the internet and the world itself, Madonna's only relied on her live shows to remain relevant, at least commercially :1f614: But the good thing is it seems that this is turning into a new interesting time to be a fan of hers. I simply cannot wait to watch the Living for Love video and see what happens on February at the Grammys (if there's any performance, God knows there's gonna be one :silly: ). I just cannot wait to witness her shining AGAIN for her music and not only fot the publicity antics.

Apart from that, I really don't want this place to be closed, it would be very unfair since Fighter has worked his butt off to get a space where only good vibes and creativity reign, so people please respect the new decisions.

on every madonna album there are song i love and songs i dont like

so any record of madonna is good :wink:

Same here. But this time, I'm loving almost everything I hear! To me, the new material sounds amazing lyrically and sonically.

At first, I was more into the 3 'Heart' tracks - Living for Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown. Now I'm loving the 3 'Rebel' tracks so much especially when you blast them out real loud. "Illuminati', 'Unapologetic Bitch' & 'BIM' truly rocks! Can't wait for the next batch of tracks on February 9th and of course her Grammy performance which I'm sure will make front cover news globally.

Same here. But this time, I'm loving almost everything I hear! To me, the new material sounds amazing lyrically and sonically.

At first, I was more into the 3 'Heart' tracks - Living for Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown. Now I'm loving the 3 'Rebel' tracks so much especially when you blast them out real loud. "Illuminati', 'Unapologetic Bitch' & 'BIM' truly rocks! Can't wait for the next batch of tracks on February 9th and of course her Grammy performance which I'm sure will make front cover news globally.

i like the demo version of illiminati more than the released one i think i was over done , i really hope they dont over do rebel heart wash all over me and joan of arc i love how the demos sounds of it

All 6 Madonna’s songs make the top 15 on the Spotify Global Viral 50!
Madonna‘s 6 songs make the top 15 on the Spotify Global Viral 50. 
This chart is based on the number of streamings divided with the number of shares on Facebook, Twitter and Spotify itself, from December 22 to December 28.

Pos. – Title – No. of streamings
#5 Bitch I’m Madonna 404.593
#6 Devil Pray 263.577
#7 Ghosttown 231.224
#11 Unapologetic Bitch 206.988
#13 Living For Love 516.261
#15 Illuminati 158.446

i like the demo version of illiminati more than the released one i think i was over done , i really hope they dont over do rebel heart wash all over me and joan of arc i love how the demos sounds of it

In my opinion Wash All Over Me needs a lot more work. AMAZING demo, but releasing that as the final version would be sub-par to me. Lyrically that song has as much mysticism as Ray of Light's songs; it deserves to be of the same caliber production-wise.

In my opinion Wash All Over Me needs a lot more work. AMAZING demo, but releasing that as the final version would be sub-par to me. Lyrically that song has as much mysticism as Ray of Light's songs; it deserves to be of the same caliber production-wise.

but i really hope they dont over do it  like with illiminatePosted Image

Gear up for the ‪#‎RebelHeart‬ era with these « B*tch I’m Madonna » t-shirts, which are now available for pre-order from Madonna’s official store! http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?fanclubname=iconclub&artistName=Madonna&userid=5914385&usercode=40f50fd519d1a088dc2148219263b0c2&sourceCode=MDNFCMWWUSD&couponCode=MDNFREECAL2013
Posted Image