MOJO Magazine

Halex

I dont think people understand what it truly means to be offended anymore.

It's just something they shout out when they dont like something.

Besides, who the fuck cares if youre offended (generally speaking)?

In the grander scheme of things, no one is THAT important.

Topic: LOVE the cover!

couldnt have said it any better.

I can't believe these users got an account on a Madonna forum just to express how disappointed they are regarding everything she's doing at the moment... it's like REALLY, how bored you must be in real life LOL :Madonna021:

The great thing about being here is this is a Madonna forum its about discussing the artist work. People have to right to say there not impressed with something and that they've / I've seen it before without someone suggesting where not a true fan or we don't belong here. Being new here does not mean someone has to be timid, quiet and not say something that may be con screwed as negative. Being a fan of Madonna has taught me to question everything. I'm not walking blindly, I'm not a lamb, my eyes are wind open and I have the right to my opinion. 

Like it or not
"This is who I am

You can like it or not

You can love me or leave me

Cause I'm never gonna stop, no no "

See my queens taught me well.

Madonna has always used the crucifix in her imagery...30 years worth, it's one of her trademarks, & now it's suddenly boring?Anyways....my first thought when I saw the photo was 'The Prodigy'. The bitch is hard.While I like the pic, I don't think its amazing as it is similar to a previous shoot with the black, white & red.Anyway, "smack my bitch up"!!

Loved that cover! it looks messy like the start of this era, with all the leakings, the rush for releasing some songs, the instagram controversy... but also gorgeous and defiant, how I expect this era to be.It seem's that she and her photography team have been so busy. The yet unknown photoshoot for the album, The  one for the Interview magazine, The V magazine (well it was not exactly for the album promotion but it came while she was recording), the Versace campaign, there are rumours about a photoshoot for Cosmo, and that mysterious photo she uploaded to instagram after Two Steps Behind leaked, I want to take this a good sign, at least she's not being stingy with the images.And yes, she has used the cross so many times but I won't complain about that, that symbol it's kinda like a part of her identity.

I absolutely love the cover! She is looking so hot and fierce on the cover of MOJO MAGAZINE! She looks so powerful, wearing the white shirt, a vest, and a tie. And I love the cross hanging from her septum. I wonder if her sporting a piercing on her septum, also known as a “bull nose piercing†is a clue about the video for Living For Love. 

Some people over here need seriously to get a life...

Sticking to this topic, I say it again: I adore the picture and the graphics. Stunning: 1990/1991, SEX, MDNA... lots of images I love. And yes, the crosses are a trademark of hers, like, for example, the gloves. If u r fed up with the crosses u r fed up with her.

Sticking to this topic, I say it again: I adore the picture and the graphics. Stunning: 1990/1991, SEX, MDNA... lots of images I love. And yes, the crosses are a trademark of hers, like, for example, the gloves. 

I just think that even though she's in Kaballah now, you just can't take away the Catholicism that's in her; she was raised a Catholic girl. From the Catholic point of view, we cross our lips so that our speech may be holy and incline us to share the Gospel with others - 'God is Love'. I also see her placing the cross in her mouth being symbolic of her being crucified whenever she expresses herself and speaks out against what she sees as injustice, discrimination and oppression and fight for freedom. That's just my thought and I love the cover so much cos' it's such a powerful image.