MOJO Magazine

Halex

Honestly IMHO Fighter everyone who is only here to slay the Queen in an M Forum should be banned immediately.

It's one thing to say your opinion or express your feelings

but it's another thing to insult the Artist as such!

i am a fan since 1984 and there were many things i didn't like in her past, but it never come to my mind to trash her like this Rodrigo gus does!

That's just pain disgusting and has nothing to do with beeing a fan!

Frank, tired of you. Seriously.

What is all this backlash about? I have an opinion and I'm gonna express it. If Nonna would have shit coming out of her mouth, would you still applaud her? I bet you would, Frankie. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to like or  accept everything she does. In this case, as in many others, I disagree with her "artistic" choices. And I don't why I can't express it. That doesn't make me a fan of that tacky Gaga.

It seems catholicism is such an obvious target because it doesn't attain the power it had before. That's why she doesn't mess with the Jews: she knows where true power is. If Nonna would want to be a true rebel heart, I'd suggest her to lick a Star of David. That would be absolutely rebellious!

AND, last but not least, after all the religious hatred ongoing in the world right now, I think this image is not cool at all. Besides this image emanates a dark, satanic feeling. Satanism is what is selling right now (check many album covers, check Rihassna vids, etc). She's no stranger to that. Illuminati shits either.

Period.

What is all this backlash about? I have an opinion and I'm gonna express it. If Nonna would have shit coming out of her mouth, would you still applaud her? I bet you would, Frankie. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to like or  accept everything she does. In this case, as in many others, I disagree with her "artistic" choices. And I don't why I can't express it. That doesn't make me a fan of that tacky Gaga.

It seems catholicism is such an obvious target because it doesn't attain the power it had before. That's why she doesn't mess with the Jews: she knows where true power is. If Nonna would want to be a true rebel heart, I'd suggest her to lick a Star of David. That would be absolutely rebellious!

AND, last but not least, after all the religious hatred ongoing in the world right now, I think this image is not cool at all. Besides this image emanates a dark, satanic feeling. Satanism is what is selling right now (check many album covers, check Rihassna vids, etc). She's no stranger to that. Illuminati shits either.

Period.

The problem is not your opinion or you voicing it - it's how you do it. Talking about "fucking Coran" or calling people POS maybe OK in your world, but it's not the case here, whether you like it or not.

2nd warning, as far as I am concerned.

Period.

And we are ALL tired of your tantrums and insults. Leave if this is all you have to offer the community, you're on the edge of being banned. Must I really treat you like a child?

http://www.mtv.co.uk/madonna/news/madonna-reveals-how-kanye-west-pushes-the-envelope-with-music#Xj2FISWUOodiolzm.99

Madonna Reveals How Kanye West 'Pushes The Envelope' With Music The much-loved singer also opened up about what inspired her to start making music in the first place...

Madonna has opened up for the first time about her expansive career in the music industry as she reveals all in the latest issue of MOJO magazine.

Her 13th album, 'Rebel Heart', features a number of collaborators including Kanye West, who Madge had only kind words to speak of.

“I like that he likes to push the envelope.†Madonna told MOJO. “He hears music in a different and unique way." 

She went on to add: "I think Diplo’s the same. I like people who think outside the box ‘cos they take a song I’ve written that’s quite straightforward and pop and deconstruct it. Rip it apart and turn it into something else.â€

As for how she started making her own music and who she was inspired by, it's all down to her love of dancing. 

“All my friends were DJs so I wanted my records to sound like what I wanted to dance to,†Madonna told MOJO.

“I would go to clubs and I would listen to what would make me dance. And then I would go back and I would work on my music," she said.

"I mean, I was influenced by Debbie Harry, Talking Heads, The B-52’s. So to me the line was very blurred between what I was working on and what I was dancing to.â€

MOJO is on sale in the UK and online from Tuesday 27 January.

Rebel Heart Madonna covers MOJO for the very first time in the British magazine’s March 2015 issue, on sale in the UK from Tuesday, 27 January.

The cover story is made of a 13-page spread including a worldwide exclusive interview conducted last month in New York City, covering Madonna’s career from her early days in New York City circa 1982 to her 13th studio album which features collaborators such as Kanye West and Diplo.

Madonna also talks openly about free music in the digital age, her faith, juggling motherhood and music, and the importance of rebellion in art.

Phil Alexander, MOJO’s Editor-In-Chief, commented:
Madonna is the biggest-selling female artist of all-time and yet few people have actually sat down and talked to her about the thing that excites her most – her music.

At MOJO we’ve done just that in a piece that genuinely reveals how she works and what drives her. We hope MOJO’s cover story presents a unique view of one of modern music’s most iconic performers.

Make sure you check out the full interview in MOJO magazine, which is on sale in the UK and online from Tuesday January 27th.

From an article by City Talk.