MOJO Magazine

Halex

OMG! she made them listen to both versions of Living For Love, the leaked one and the album mix, and when they said they liked the first better she replied it's her favourite too! Why doesn't she release it then???

i also like the demo versionit remind me of a song with a girl dancing in the street cant come up with that songbut it sound like it hhhmmm oooobut love the album version too

Is there a tracklist for the cd ? :)

For the album?1. LIVING FOR LOVE2. DEVIL PRAY3. GHOSTTOWN4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]5. ILLUNINATI6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)15. BEST NIGHT16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)18. MESSIAH19. REBEL HEARTMore tracks to be featured on different edition are:20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)21. QUEEN (new song)22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)25. ADDICTED26. JOAN OF ARC (acoustic)27. ICONIC (part 2)+ 2 new LFL a remixes

Madonna talks about her haunting ballad Live To Tell in the new MOJO magazine: "It was kind of inspired by the movie (At Close Range) and family secrets and the things that make you who you are, but you don't necessarily want to share. Mix that in with my own childhood and my own growing up and all of that. My real experiences get mixed in with the things I imagine""Pat (Patrick Leonard) has a dark side to him so that kind of brought out my dark side" 

Well from a commercial perspective, to sell a track that is already widely available for free would be a rather bad move.

True, but still...if an artist is satisfied with something, he/she should follow his/her vision.

To be honest, both versions are the same to me. But imagine if Vogue leaked and then she reworked it and released it and it sounds like Vogue (S&S remix). Disaster.

I think the demo mix will probably be available on some edition of the album.Also, did everyone miss how she mentioned the exact number of finished tracks? 36, if I remember correctly. 

~edit: Better yet, not just finished tracks, but tracks in various phases. Since we've already heard 31 of those, that means there's only 5 more!

True, but still...if an artist is satisfied with something, he/she should follow his/her vision.

To be honest, both versions are the same to me. But imagine if Vogue leaked and then she reworked it and released it and it sounds like Vogue (S&S remix). Disaster.

:cry:  I actually like them all! This one included.

From DrownedMadonna: Interviewed by Mojo magazine, Madonna opened up about her past experiences with drugs.Madonna explains that being prescribed morphine by doctors during pregnancies and also after injury resulted in her “nicest†experience of substances, and it’s obvious how Madonna wants to make it clear how easy someone can be addicted to drugs and ruin his/her life for ever.Check it out:"I have to say the best experience I’ve ever had was when I had to take morphine in a hospital, when I had two caesareans.Oh and also I fell off a horse and broke 10 bones and I got morphine then too, and, well, that’s just a wonderful feeling. But then after 24 hours, the nurses stop giving it to you and the pain comes crashing back in.So that’s probably the nicest thing I’ve ever experienced drug-wise. That was doctor’s orders…but I could see how people would get addicted to heroin. Deadly."

True, but still...if an artist is satisfied with something, he/she should follow his/her vision.To be honest, both versions are the same to me. But imagine if Vogue leaked and then she reworked it and released it and it sounds like Vogue (S&S remix). Disaster.

The S&S version of Vogue is awesome.

You can now buy the NEWSSTAND EDITION of MOJO @Madonna (the one with cover lines and that) direct from MOJO

Thanks! I couldn't find it so far in Ontario, I might have to keep this in mind.