I see they've arrested the Hacker...

DiscoThomas

Madonna posted on facebook:

"I am profoundly grateful to the FBI, the Israeli Police investigators and anyone else who helped lead to the arrest of this hacker. I deeply appreciate my fans who have provided us with pertinent information and continue to do so regarding leaks of my music. Like any citizen, I have the right to privacy. This invasion into my life - creatively, professionally, and personally remains a deeply devastating and hurtful experience, as it must be for all artists who are victims of this type of crime." -Madonna

In the past I think demos leaked because of shady members of her team selling them to collectors/traders but this time I really do think it was a hack and that they likely have the right person.

There are way too many epic celebrity hacking events in the past year to brush off. Her demos NEVER leaked in such a massive way like this before.  This is not going to be like when Jorge was arrested.  This guy is probably fucked...especially if they have proof he was reading her emails too.

I wish for just one week she would allow fans access to all her audio and video archives and we could purchase files from it ? She would make an absolute fortune ? I would go straight for the unreleased tracks like Warning Signs,Love Attack, First Is A Kiss then move onto the instrumentals like Rescue Me, Like A Prayer, Spotlight - ths would surely stop all these collectors from selling files at high prices ?

I wish for just one week she would allow fans access to all her audio and video archives and we could purchase files from it ? She would make an absolute fortune ? I would go straight for the unreleased tracks like Warning Signs,Love Attack, First Is A Kiss then move onto the instrumentals like Rescue Me, Like A Prayer, Spotlight - ths would surely stop all these collectors from selling files at high prices ?

maybe one day....BUT this is not the day lol

anyway I remember in 2012 a person tried to sell me an unreleased demo

I will never pay for a demo...it's a crime.....I would wait until it surfaces on the web (XD) but I will never buy her demos