Madonna // THE GIRLIE SHOW JAPAN 2K REMASTERED CONCERT 1993 // Art.Intel. 1440p·UHD [2K]

By Alessandro Siciliano, 03/04/2021
  • 12 comments

Recommended Comments

Comments

I don't like the branding. Yes, it might prevent some assholes from 'stealing' your upscale (I mean, it's not like this was your intellectual property in the first place, even though this upscale obviously took some days work). But I just don't see the need to 'mark your territory' in such a visible way, like you're some kind of male dog ??‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, Sprk said:

I don't like the branding. Yes, it might prevent some assholes from 'stealing' your upscale (I mean, it's not like this was your intellectual property in the first place, even though this upscale obviously took some days work). But I just don't see the need to 'mark your territory' in such a visible way, like you're some kind of male dog ??‍♂️ 

It's not a question of "stealing". It's about people (inc. people on this forum) taking videos of the kind off YouTube and selling them as DVD/BluRays on Ebay and on specialized Madonna websites, as well as reuse such videos on their own accounts. And mind you, as you said, such remasters take work and time, and I'm not working to help these people's finances. Hence the sporadic visual tag. If that's a problem for anyone, make your own upscale/remaster, or go and complain to the people in question who have no netiquette. It's not my problem. And next time, keep your very questionable dog/pee analogy to yourself, thank you.

3 hours ago, DanK said:

It's not a question of "stealing". It's about people (inc. people on this forum) taking videos of the kind off YouTube and selling them as DVD/BluRays on Ebay and on specialized Madonna websites, as well as reuse such videos on their own accounts. And mind you, as you said, such remasters take work and time, and I'm not working to help these people's finances. Hence the sporadic visual tag. If that's a problem for anyone, make your own upscale/remaster, or go and complain to the people in question who have no netiquette. It's not my problem. And next time, keep your very questionable dog/pee analogy to yourself, thank you.

The analogy was actually super strong. I don’t see what’s questionable about it. By putting your name all over those upscales, you’re marking your territory. But whatever. 

On 3/8/2021 at 4:40 PM, DanK said:

:thumbsup:

I think you agree that you did well, over the years many people employeed exchanged videos and sell them on ebay, many of my friends have done it with my material. Anyone who wants can easily do an upscaling, the web is full of intelligent software!