Preparation for the Madonna Ultimate Megarate

Curtains

Curtains, I don't want to be a mean-ie, and you can certainly do this again, but I have just finished doing this.  In fact, the beginning of the Ultimate Countdown goes up tonight.  I separated all of the songs according to their era, voting has been doing, and now the top 10 songs of each era went head-to-head, which voting has been finished on as well.  The top 40 starts tonight, where I will list #s 40-36.  

Again, you are certainly welcome to do it again, but I just wanted to let you know.  I'm not one to pop anyone's bubble.

Curtains, I don't want to be a mean-ie, and you can certainly do this again, but I have just finished doing this.  In fact, the beginning of the Ultimate Countdown goes up tonight.  I separated all of the songs according to their era, voting has been doing, and now the top 10 songs of each era went head-to-head, which voting has been finished on as well.  The top 40 starts tonight, where I will list #s 40-36.  

Again, you are certainly welcome to do it again, but I just wanted to let you know.  I'm not one to pop anyone's bubble.

Oops! I didn't know sorry! Will be happy to see the results! :)

Archived