Edit History

Banned

Banned

11 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Also, I didn’t say they weren’t real. Don’t put words in my mouth. Keep the conversation light please. 

I just think she is having fun i mean that shoot she did under the bed must have been fun and pretty hilarious ! We forget she has a sense if humour and we take these pics so seriously ! It surprises me that fans think she is fooling herself and trying to fool people when i dont think she is ! She is using a filter that takes age off you ! She has the app on her own phone lol she knows how she really looks she is not under a illusion that she looks like the filtered instragram posts but im guessing she does not like looking at unflattering pics of her because who does lol anyway she looks good  out of instagram when she is in full make up etc ! In a video ricardo posted he asked madonna to look at the video he shot and she refused to so i do think she does not like how she looks sometimes and during the madame x making she was saying take every shot of me out ! Its very sad that she feels this way but dont we all get a bit insecure from time ! I genuinely dont think she likes what has happened to her ass but what can she do ! She cant reverse it without the risk of saggy ass cheeks and its a actual medical procedure to remove the fat so this would be advised against too 

Banned

Banned

6 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Also, I didn’t say they weren’t real. Don’t put words in my mouth. Keep the conversation light please. 

I just think she is having fun i mean that shoot she did under the bed must have been fun and pretty hilarious ! We forget she has a sense if humour and we take these pics so seriously ! It surprises me that fans think she is fooling herself and trying to fool people when i dont think she is ! She is using a filter that takes age off you ! She has the app on her own phone lol she knows how she really looks she is not under a illusion that she looks like the filtered instragram posts but im guessing she does not like looking at unflattering pics of her because who does lol 

Important Information

Terms of Use