Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Wow! She takes my breath away in and out.  There is a softness to her in every way. So loving and thankful. I have no words. Just beautiful. I’m so soooo glad she’s still with us and her story is not over.   Thank God and the Angels indeed! Go Madonna! 🕊🕊🕊🙏🙏🙏💝💝💝🪩🪩🪩💃💃💃🌷🌹🌷🌷

4 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Yes , she's a survivor, and she's been through thick and thin .Screenshot_20230730_170910_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0c1743d22414def20314150d2eefb1cc.jpg

While I love this and feel her sincerity, it's hard to forget how unsupportive she was towards Michael.

I also recognise that she admitted to this fault during her powerful 2009 MTV VMAs speech.

31 minutes ago, Starchild said:

While I love this and feel her sincerity, it's hard to forget how unsupportive she was towards Michael.

I also recognise that she admitted to this fault during her powerful 2009 MTV VMAs speech.

This is a work by Andy Warhol. She was very inspired by him and vice versa. It’s a conceptual photograph about celebrity, art and gaze. It has nothing to do with whether she is a fan of Michael Jackson or not. It’s a thought provoking Andy Warhol piece.

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Wow! She takes my breath away in and out.  There is a softness to her in every way. So loving and thankful. I have no words. Just beautiful. I’m so soooo glad she’s still with us and her story is not over.   Thank God and the Angels indeed! Go Madonna! 🕊🕊🕊🙏🙏🙏💝💝💝🪩🪩🪩💃💃💃🌷🌹🌷🌷

Love your perspective on this. Always positive and see her for the human she is. :heart::luv::rose:

7 hours ago, Honey Little said:

This is a work by Andy Warhol. She was very inspired by him and vice versa. It’s a conceptual photograph about celebrity, art and gaze. It has nothing to do with whether she is a fan of Michael Jackson or not. It’s a thought provoking Andy Warhol piece.

Gee, you really misinterpreted the loaded meaning behind the gift.

"A perfect triangle of brilliance". She clearly included MJ in that summation.

She wasn't that inspired by Warhol and has barely mentioned him during her 40 year career.

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Oh yeah, because Michael Jackson was supportive of her, or Sinead o Connor or any other artist that shitted on her publicly but it's always her the bad one, like Cher, another one or Elton John, and somehow they are painted as her victims but if Madonna ever said about them what they said about her she would be crucified and deservly so. Ans she supposrted Michael Jackson after that Bashir interview while he was dragging her through the mud to his rabbi.

She also picked on him publicly on a few occassions, including regarding how effeminate he was.

No-one on earth is calling Cher or Elton a victim.

20 minutes ago, Starchild said:

She also picked on him publicly on a few occassions, including regarding how effeminate he was.

She asked him to dress up as a girl for the music video of a single he titled “In the Closet” . She wasn’t picking on him. 

She explained, “I think all he wanted was a provocative title, and ultimately he didn’t want the content of the song to… sort of, live up to the title.”

9 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Oh yeah, because Michael Jackson was supportive of her, or Sinead o Connor or any other artist that shitted on her publicly but it's always her the bad one, like Cher, another one or Elton John, and somehow they are painted as her victims but if Madonna ever said about them what they said about her she would be crucified and deservly so. Ans she supposrted Michael Jackson after that Bashir interview while he was dragging her through the mud to his rabbi.

Michael Jackson didn't like Madonna, at least, after their brief friendship in early 90's. There is a conversation in which he said bad things about her. It's on youtube. Probally she knew about what he said about her and the friendship was over by then. That's why I think she didn't support him later. 

14 minutes ago, lap said:

Michael Jackson didn't like Madonna, at least, after their brief friendship in early 90's. There is a conversation in which he said bad things about her. It's on youtube. Probally she knew about what he said about her and the friendship was over by then. That's why I think she didn't support him later. 

They had those moments of thinking of a collab, it didn't result in anything but gossip :  the shades scene at the restaurant , she wanted to change his wardrobe, he seemed to feel offended. Their personas didn't seem to match.

And I also remember she invited Princess Diana to live with her, those problematic days around Di's divorce.

1 hour ago, lap said:

That conversation is from his doctor’s tapes that leaked after the fact, I really don’t think she even knows about that. They weren’t actual friends after the early 90s, but she was friendly with him at the Elizabeth Taylor’s birthday in 1997 when she kissed him.  

Saying a guy is effeminate is not picking on him unless you are homophobe, in fact she said it like it's something great, here in 1983.On the other end, you paedophile idol was offended she wanted to bring him see a drag show and was very dismissive about gays, i guess it was better to rape little boys in his mind.

x.jpg

She even supported him by attending the Dangerous tour in Mexico in october of 93 while he was in the middle of the Jordan Chandler's accusations and she was in town for the Girlie Show.