Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals

truerebel

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but some people are so dumb nowadays – she didn‘t „“karaoke“ on I rise, this was just a plain echo effect she often uses when sings live. Oh boy :thinker: btw her voice sounds very well on this track! 

Hey guys, I noticed in Lisbon Ticket pre-sale that the Sector on the right side of the stage, was unavailable for all the dates.

Is this true for the other cities too?

Maybe It Will be used as part of the final stage (Batuka choir place?)

Do you guys see how much she's putting into this... she's either going to have live strings in her fucking show or she's re recording for new live performances... Either one is amazing!!!

Considering we have the official stems for Frozen, it looks like she may be touring with fucking strings!!!

It also appears shes going to have a fucking choir in the show!!!

I know I said Like a Prayer was cancelled, but if she has a real fucking choir on stage IT IS NOT CANCELLED. Or if it's just being re recorded for a new experience... She's obviously not phoning in this tour... And is not just having someone remix her songs into something new. She's RECREATING her songs. Not to mention we will have some amazing Rehearsal songs to leak in the near future...

Get excited bitches!!! 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cf1b78e7977684d4d

And shout out to whatever dancer is in her Instagram story dancing (sexually) to a remix of a Bjork song... ??????

On 5/30/2019 at 1:26 PM, rebelheart93 said:

is she singing or is she pretending to singing??? :ahh:

I mean. Future, I Rise, and Crave feature vocal rhythms she isn't used to singing... So she may be "learning" her own part for the show. 

OMG she just posted a short clip where they are playing frozen(!) and she is singing in the background, this is epic. I‘ve waited so long that she will finally sing this song again live. It’s one of her best and best known songs :luv:

On 5/31/2019 at 8:42 PM, Xpresso said:

Sorry but some people are so dumb nowadays – she didn‘t „“karaoke“ on I rise, this was just a plain echo effect she often uses when sings live. Oh boy :thinker: btw her voice sounds very well on this track! 

Oh dumb people 

if you say so ???

9 hours ago, iissaacc said:

I'm so fucking excited about Frozen! Finally she will perform this song as it should be with strings! I really hope she sings the album version of Like A Prayer, it would be epic! :Madonna014:

tired of both of these songs :scoff:

Late on this bandwagon - but OH MY DAYS :speakno:...

African singing troupes and frozen with full string section :eyes:.

Loving how this tour is shaping up! Really over the big stadium stage spectaculars, for the time being at least :laughing:.

This is going to be such a wonderful show.

21 minutes ago, Enrico said:

None! It was just a workshop!

But they seem to have been rehearsed:

Like a Prayer

Human Nature

I Rise

Frozen

Vogue (?)

Crave

Dark Ballet

I think Medellín as well. Based on costumes, ofc so who knows. Wouldn't it be cool if Maluma showed up on some dates? :Madonna001:

Archived