Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

I tried to figure out for hours why I couldn't get any sound from my TV's Paramount+ app. Finally gave up and watched it with headphones on the website, and realized only yesterday that it was because I had CEC (Bravia Sync) turned off on my TV. I hate CEC, because it makes switching between multiple displays much more complicated, (and I also never stream) which is why I turned it off in the first place. Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna watch it again, even with surround now working. I just wasn't feeling it anymore in the last forty to fifty minutes.

You can always watch the kate bush theatre show she did in HD Quality (oh wait she didnt release it did she ) boooooo - talking of kate bush i never knew she lip synced but i watched a old show of hers years ago and she lipped the entire concert ..i was surprised ..not a dig at her as i like kate but i was a bit shocked - has she ever sung live in her shows ?

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

3 minutes ago, Warm Gun said:

I tried to figure out for hours why I couldn't get any sound from my TV's Paramount+ app. Finally gave up and watched it with headphones on the website, and realized only yesterday that it was because I had CEC (Bravia Sync) turned off on my TV. I hate CEC, because it makes switching between multiple displays much more complicated, (and I also never stream) which is why I turned it off in the first place. Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna watch it again, even with surround now working. I just wasn't feeling it anymore in the last forty to fifty minutes.

You can always watch the kate bush theatre show she did in HD Quality (oh wait she didnt release it did she ) boooooo - talking of kate bush i never knew she lip synced but i watched a old show of hers years ago and she lipped the entire concert ..i was surprised ..not a dig at her as i like kate but i was a bit shocked 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

1 minute ago, Warm Gun said:

You can always watch the kate bush theatre show she did in HD Quality (oh wait she didnt release it did she ) boooooo 

Important Information

Terms of Use