First 5 Shows Postponed

Seeing the new itinerary, perhaps South America will be on tour in early January. In February, the tour would be for Australia and Asia.

I not see the point of going first to Australia, then back again to the US and back to Asia to finish the tour.

Interesting....... This reason about needing more time is very odd since we are three months away, its not like when she rescheduled opening night of the MDNA tour a week in advance or whatever it was.Maybe theyre finding the numbers to take the show to Australia difficult therefore changing the itinerary to first come down to south america and then from there to Australia to make a much smoother transition. Of course thats speculation but its an interesting way of looking at it.If that ends up being true i hope she can take it i dont want her to get sick again... I guess since its mostly arenas this time around it will be easier on her.I hope it all works out....

Interesting....... This reason about needing more time is very odd since we are three months away, its not like when she rescheduled opening night of the MDNA tour a week in advance or whatever it was.Maybe theyre finding the numbers to take the show to Australia difficult therefore changing the itinerary to first come down to south america and then from there to Australia to make a much smoother transition. Of course thats speculation but its an interesting way of looking at it.If that ends up being true i hope she can take it i dont want her to get sick again... I guess since its mostly arenas this time around it will be easier on her.I hope it all works out....

It could be a move to bring the tour to South America... Makes sense to add dates in Mexico City after this. Before heading to Oz, NZ and Asia in Feb.

Or it could also be the technical aspect - the staging ...

Seems odd they'd know already they need one more week, but who knows, ovbiously the staging is a very complicated thing so they must know.

If there is one thing that I assume is still professional in the Madonna camp is her touring. That's where the money is so...

A private source has sated this is because the Australian arenas are taking longer than expected to book and that due to other concert tours, the stage may have to be changed to fit smaller Australian venues thus changing the show so she may be creating a stripped version for Australia

Archived