Edit History

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

I really think secret is about a new found understanding of life and existence.

Even in like a prayer when she had a black Jesus; madonna has been woke for a long time. 

and she is Islam

"race is an idea, not a fact"

Let me give you some real history. "Sixty-six hundred years ago, Shabazz tribe ruled the world, until an evil scientist named Yacub cooked up an experiment. Yacub, who was exiled to the island of Patmos with 59,999 followers because he preached dissension, interbred the lightest-skinned segment of the black race for hundreds of years. This resulted in a new race of blond, blue-eyed a people without morals or compassion. The new race set blacks against another and created so much strife that they were exiled to the caves of Europe. Two thousand years after their exile, God sent Moses to civilize the devil race."

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

byebyebaby

byebyebaby

I really think secret is about a new found understanding of life and existence.

Even in like a prayer when she had a black Jesus; madonna has been woke for a long time. 

and she is Islam

"race is an idea, not a fact"

Let me give you some real history. "Sixty-six hundred years ago, Shabazz tribe ruled the world, until an evil scientist named Yacub cooked up an experiment. Yacub, who was exiled to the island of Patmos with 59,999 followers because he preached dissension, interbred the lightest-skinned segment of the black race for hundreds of years. This resulted in a new race of blond, blue-eyed a people without morals or compassion. The new race set blacks against another and created so much strife that they were exiled to the caves of Europe. Two thousand years after their exile, God sent Moses to civilize the devil race."

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Important Information

Terms of Use