Edit History

Diieeego

Diieeego

Grammar lol

I mean, yeah it’s obvious, assuming the first reissue was scheduled to be announced by the start of the tour

Every other scenario should be unaffected by the illness:

- if it was scheduled to be released by the start of the tour, we would have had an announcement and then a delay on the actual release

- nothing was then programmed to be released before the tour (leaving FEL as the only “big” release in the first 2 years of the announcement)

- if it was scheduled to be announced after the start of the tour, the date should be relatively unaffected, it would be delayed by 1-2 months at the most, and we are reaching that point now

- if it was planned to be a Christmas release or later, the illness would not affect this 

we read here from an “insider” that nothing was planned for the actual 40 year anniversary (which I find hard to believe, but let’s go with that theory) so it is very likely that the illness did not  affect the schedule. 

this is pure speculation on my part, so if I’m wrong that’s life haha

Diieeego

Diieeego

I mean, yeah it’s obvious, assuming the first reissue was scheduled to be announced by the start of the tour

Every other scenario should be unaffected by the illness:

- if it was scheduled to be released by the start of the tour, we would have had an announcement and then a delay on the actual release

- nothing was then programmed to be released before the tour (leaving FEL as the only “big” release in the first 2 years of the announcement)

- if it was scheduled to be announced after the start of the tour, the date should be relatively unaffected, it would be delayed by 1-2 months at the most, and we are reaching that point now

- if it was planned to be a Christmas release or later, the illness would not affect this 

we read here from an “insider” that nothing was planned for the actual 40 year anniversary (which I find hard to believe, but let’s go with that theory) so it is highly likely that the illness should not have affected the schedule. 

this is pure speculation on my part, so if I’m wrong that’s life haha

Important Information

Terms of Use