Edit History

MCL_1993

MCL_1993

Hey @Frank IDK how to get a better hold of you without making a fuss on the front page. I need to ask for some help. Thank you!

It's about the ITG Pro shot/Have some more DVD.

I have been trying to do a deep dive into the Hard Candy era and I need a little help from you because I am trying to find some lost media.

IIRC, Fighter has created a very elaborate edit of the SST and called it 'Have some more' and I remember so distinctly that he incorporated the pro shot of ITG from London. Apparently, a very long (2 Minute?) video has leaked but not through enough traders that other collectors got their hands on it. Do you still have it? Does it have a soundboard audio along with it? What do you want for it? I am sorry if this is too blunt but I would love to have that video.

Thank you!! 😘

MCL_1993

MCL_1993

Hey @Frank IDK how to get a better hold of you without making a fuss on the front page. I need to ask for some help. Thank you!

It's about the ITG Pro shot/Have some more DVD.

I have been trying to do a deep dive into the Hard Candy era and I need a little help from you because I am trying to find some lost media.

IIRC, James has created a very elaborate edit of the SST and called it 'Have some more' and I remember so distinctly that he incorporated the pro shot of ITG from London. Apparently, a very long (2 Minute?) video has leaked but not through enough traders that other collectors got their hands on it. Do you still have it? Does it have a soundboard audio along with it? What do you want for it? I am sorry if this is too blunt but I would love to have that video.

Thank you!! 😘

Important Information

Terms of Use