The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

30 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

your claim that nobody is interested by this tour is simply not true.

following the initial 35 tour dates announcement, several new dates were added due to overwhelming demand on January 19, with second shows in Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas along with a third show in New York City. A second date was also added in London.

On the day of the general sale, January 20th, additional second dates were added in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona and Milan, along with a third date in Paris and two extra dates in London due to popular demand

On January 23, second dates in Copenhagen, Cologne and Berlin were announced.On the same day, a second show was added in Lisbon due to very high demand despite tickets for the show being the most expensive for any concert tour in Portugal's history

On January 26, after the four shows in London had sold out, a fifth concert in London in December 2023, was announced due to "sensational demand" for tickets by British fans.

Later that day, due to continued demand new dates were also added in Brooklyn and Inglewood bringing the total number of shows in each of New York City and Greater Los Angeles to six

On the following day, a fourth and final concert in Paris was announced as well.

On January 30, due to continued "extraordinary demand", a sixth and final show at the O2 in London, to be held on 6 December 2023, was announced.

the first show in Mexico City was officially confirmed on April 17, 2023 and sold out in minutes leading to three extra shows being added

If no one was interested as you claim, no one would have bought tickets and the demand wouldn't have been there for multiple shows

Oh and when the rescheduled dates were announced it was covered online via multiple news outlets

There are still tickets for every second date. And when you say sold out it doesn't mean that there is no more tickets to sell. When she said on her website that a show is sold out, there are still at least 50 tickets not sold. Belgium is sold out. Not Paris.

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

The reason nobody is talking about is because M is not talking about it and everything from the rehearsals is locked down this time. Madonna's recent social media posts were widely reported in the media. 

Once the show commences you can expect to see M everywhere and widely discussed across social media. 

The only communication that is a mess is yours - trying to create a narrative that everything is falling down. Ridiculous. 

Locked down? Really? She talks when she wants.

And this no communication doesn't help to sell. At all : Berlin not sold out. Copenhagen not sold out, second date in Cologne not sold out, second date in Belgium not sold out etc etc

She has to talk a bit. Coming to a TV show for example. Here nothing.

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

Guest lalagirl

I have to admit, I do not recall hearing any rumours or hype before the Beyonce or Taylor tours started (aside from the tickets selling fast, but we got that too). 

it's the first time we just haven't heard any real spoilers.. but I think that's normal for the other big girls.

37 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Locked down? Really? She talks when she wants.

And this no communication doesn't help to sell. At all : Berlin not sold out. Copenhagen not sold out, second date in Cologne not sold out, second date in Belgium not sold out etc etc

She has to talk a bit. Coming to a TV show for example. Here nothing.

The drama of it all 

Maybe that this "troll" has his feet on the ground.

Maybe that we are not here to denigrate ourselves.

Plenty of her shows are not sold out despite it is said. Maybe it's time to do something.

For example https://www.ticketmaster.dk/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-tickets/527575?_gl=1*dxzjpk*_ga*NDc2ODkzOTM3LjE2OTAxMDIyNTY.*_ga_EPP7DM01R8*MTY5MzIyMjk5MC4yNy4xLjE2OTMyMjMwMjguMjIuMC4w&_ga=2.216322645.23989108.1693120218-476893937.1690102256

https://www.ticketmaster.dk/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-vip-packages-tickets/527487?language=en-us

https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-tickets/54887?_ga=2.250477125.23989108.1693120218-476893937.1690102256

I remember that world press was not kind with her for her last show in Stade de France.  It was too big.

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Plenty of her shows are not sold out despite it is said. Maybe it's time to do something.

For example https://www.ticketmaster.dk/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-tickets/527575?_gl=1*dxzjpk*_ga*NDc2ODkzOTM3LjE2OTAxMDIyNTY.*_ga_EPP7DM01R8*MTY5MzIyMjk5MC4yNy4xLjE2OTMyMjMwMjguMjIuMC4w&_ga=2.216322645.23989108.1693120218-476893937.1690102256

https://www.ticketmaster.dk/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-vip-packages-tickets/527487?language=en-us

https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/madonna-the-celebration-tour-tickets/54887?_ga=2.250477125.23989108.1693120218-476893937.1690102256

I remember that world press was not kind with her for her last show in Stade de France.  It was too big.

Dude this is not how data analysis is performed, if you really want to do a real analysis you have to take into account, the total number of shows, the speed of tickets sold in presales, the speed of tickets sold after presales, the number of tickets per person and the average spend by sale per person, and etc etc etc. not looking at maps, what is this first grade at school? 

it doesn’t matter if one two three, etc etc shows are not particularly sold out, the show sold better and faster than any show since DWT and it’s already in a general perspective 94% sold, so that’s a success, didn’t you follow how she sell 4 Mexican nights in minutes? 

And if she doesn’t sell out every single night of the tour what? Does that diminish her value? Your interest in her will be less because she can’t sell a massive stadium anymore? 

I truly don’t give a rat ass I’m ecstatic that I have the opportunity to see her once again and that makes me incredibly happy and excited 

2 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Dude this shows you are setting as an example have sold amazingly well 

What are you talking about???

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The tour is officially sold out. End of story.

Wow, just look at that Denmark seating plan, the venue is about half unsold.

Generally the tour is selling well, but it's far from a sell out tour..

End of story.

And there's nothing has about saying that, it's the truth. The fact that she can still sell this well, and better her recent touring sales in some markets such as the UK is great testament to her enduring popularity 🩷

23 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dude this shows you are setting as an example have sold amazingly well 

What are you talking about???

The second Denmark show (first link)  is literally about 60% sold. That isn't selling well, thats half empty at present. They'll probably cancel one show and move it into the other... It's not quite Manchester 2009 bad sales, but it isn't particularly good either. Then again, it just be hard to get it right venue wise when you can sell more than one arena but not enough to fill two arenas in one city. The option is a stadium that you may not fill either.

I'm sure they'll bring our the legendary curtain 🤣

2 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

not me opening those links thinking of adding a 7th show to my itinerary because "they are selling bad, so good places must be availables" to find out there are literally 100 seats left. help-

I'd look again. The first Denmark link is literally about half of each block near the front unsold.

Either the cheaper seats have sold great or haven't been put on sale. Either way there'll be a lot of free upgrades if the show goes ahead as some of the blocks are nearly completely unsold.

Screenshot_20230828-152611.png

Screenshot_20230828-152619.png

2 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

the second denmark link and the belgium link shows theyre sold pretty well.. the only one that is selling meh is the first denmark link show. that surely will be sold by that day

Exactly I don’t understand what they are talking about 

10 minutes ago, scion said:

I'd look again. The first Denmark link is literally about half of each block near the front unsold.

Either the cheaper seats have sold great or haven't been put on sale. Either way there'll be a lot of free upgrades if the show goes ahead as some of the blocks are nearly completely unsold.

Scion this is just a part of the whole picture that portrays what you and the other member is trying to convey. I’m sorry but this doesn’t represent the whole spectrum of what’s going on. 

22 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

the second denmark link and the belgium link shows theyre sold pretty well.. the only one that is selling meh is the first denmark link show. that surely will be sold by that day

There is no way that entire rows making up 50% of blocks will be sold by showtime. It never works that way. They'll reduce prices, and move people from the top seats down to fill them.

15 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Scion this is just a part of the whole picture that portrays what you and the other member is trying to convey. I’m sorry but this doesn’t represent the whole spectrum of what’s going on. 

If you look at all of the unsold shows in the USA, some now cancelled, it paints a realistic picture of how things are. The tour is NOT doing bad, but some shows are selling better than others with a few shows selling poorly in select markets. That's accurate and fair. It's been the same for around 15 years. Remember the shows she cancelled in 2008/9 due to low sales? It happened even during her most successful tour. Llubljana was on example... As was the second 2009 Manchester show. Australia in 2016 had lukewarm sales, hence multiple shows went unnanounced. This isn't 2001 or 1987, demand for Madonna is fab (IE London and Mexico), but it isn't sky high like Honey Little is pretending it is.

20 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Exactly I don’t understand what they are talking about 

Does this look like an arena where a show has sold pretty well? Half the venue still has moderate availability... And there's nothing wrong with acknowledging that. It doesn't make anyone negative or a hater it's just reality. It's one of those second shows were some would argue whenever or not it was worthwhile. Of course it will be, it's extra profit without the logistic costs of moving the stage, and they can do what they did in Glasgow in 2015 and just give thousands of tickets away to sponsors.

Screenshot_20230828-152619.png

Screenshot_20230828-152558.png

7 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Nobody is interested by this tour. For the moment.

What? Look at the seat maps. The tour is about 80% sold out. Yes, some dates had more people ask for refunds than others but overall, it's doing quite well. And those dates have plenty of time to kick in advertising and sell the remaining seats.

Your comment is nonsense. Most artists, especially after 40 years, would kill to be selling this many tickets for a 80+ performance run.