Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

15 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Anyways.. 5 days!

youtube-video-gif.gif

Thank you. I can’t wait! Go Madonna. Here’s to her new stage story and this special “celebration” in more ways than one. I’ve never been so proud of her and to be a fan.  She’s come so far after her health scare, and all the negative and controversial press beating her down, and many of life’s ups and downs. Even when she herself was her worst enemy, she held on and only pushed and turned it inside out. She is a true inspiration to keep going, keep loving, and keep dancing no matter what! 🪩🕺🏼💃🙏🕺🏼💝🪩🌹🌹🌹💝💝

Based upon news / observations of the past few days we have the following rumors / observations:

Everybody (album version - heard in an IG video)
Crazy for You (sounds reinvented - heard on Twitter)
Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
Don't Tell Me (album version - heard on IG)
Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
Vogue (Bob confirmed)
Holiday (Bob confirmed)
A few tracks that were never singles ("setlist filled with her singles - with only a few exceptions", so more than 1)
3 "classic" singles that have "never been performed on tour" (NRM, Bad Girl, and Bedtime Story)
Hollywood and American Life are not on the setlist
At least 1 track from Confessions
Potentially a 30 track setlist

Assumed tracks based upon DM's teasers:
Live to Tell
Nothing Really Matters
Ray of Light
Bad Girl
Oh Father
Die Another Day
Don't Tell Me
Rain
Bedtime Story
Erotica
Everybody
Sorry
Open Your Heart

Crazy for You
Give Me All Your Luvin (Why on Earth??)

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Maybe she chose “Give Me All You’re Luvin” because without our and her family’s love, she wouldn’t have made it. 

The GMAYL video starts with 'Fans can make you famous, a contract can make you rich, the press can make you a superstar, but only luv [sic] can make you a player'

could that be tied to it somehow?

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Do u guys know if there'll be a live stream of some sort for opening night? I mean ala Periscope, not someone on Twitter writing what he/she is watching live...

I think there will be something and someone announced that already. I think it's better to keep that secret till the evening. The voice will be spreading very quickly, no doubt about that, we're all going to be home in front of our PC, but saying it from now it's the best way to be contacted and rebuked by her team.

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mmmm, I'm more and more convinced that they are not spoiling the entire setlist. We know that she did not include much from Confessions, it's strange to see Sorry in the setlist and not Hung Up honestly.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

So the first day DM gave us a post with 6 songs, then one with 5, now 4… if they continue this we’ll have 3 tomorrow, 2 Wednesday, 1 Thursday…who knows what Friday (the rumored new song?! 😂)

So if that’s the case, then just 6 more tracks, and still no Holiday, Like A Virgin, Into The Groove, Like A Prayer, Vogue, Music, or Hung Up. Making me think Lucky Star, Material Girl, Papa Don’t Preach, La Isla Bonita, Who’s That Girl, Express Yourself, Justify My Love, Deeper And Deeper, Secret, Take A Bow, Human Nature, Don’t Cry For Me, Frozen, 4 Minutes, and other hits people could be hoping for may not make the cut.

Are those video teasers confirmed as songs from the setlist? 

A clip featuring Madonna videos has always been common as an advert for Madonna's tours. 

Perhaps those teasers feature some stuff that will be on the tour. I doubt she would perform GMAYL. Madonna will probably use just elements (the chanting) of it for some other song.