The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

39 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Live to Tell was particularly jaw dropping. Such a beautiful tribute to Martin, Keith and everyone else. It must take so much out of her to perform that every night along with Mother and Father. She really put her heart and soul into this show.

I had the same, from the slowed down holiday I started sobbing knowing what was to come, then when she came out, damn, so powerful 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

FYI I will do a proper video review on my channel when I get back to Oz with lots of footage of the show.

I haven’t even had a chance to sit down and decide which are my favourite performances, there are just too many. But Live to Tell was particularly jaw dropping. Such a beautiful tribute to Martin, Keith and everyone else. It must take so much out of her to perform that every night along with Mother and Father. She really put her heart and soul into this show.

Now imagine if she decides to add Oh Father back onto the setlist! 
trisha-crying.gif

30 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Now imagine if she decides to add Oh Father back onto the setlist! 
trisha-crying.gif

She’s given us so many goodies on this tour. You were right about the setlist all along, I assumed it would just be the obvious hits for the GP. So glad I was wrong.

I am wondering if she’ll change I Will Survive and do some other hits acoustic in that section.

16 hours ago, milingo83 said:

Doesn't it occur to you that some outfits were created before she removed everything and there was no way or time to change them and she has to fill them with Pads? However, OK...

giphy.gif

This is a theory, pure speculation. The truth is that, especially in the last two costumes, Madonna has a big behind. Even with the red dress, you can see it protrudes a lot if you have a keen eye (but the dress looks great on her and doesn't highlight it, just like the first costume in the first section).

Padding? On what basis? Speculative. She can't change her costume in two months? During the Rebel Heart Tour, she changed several outfits as the tour progressed. Maybe I'm wrong about these logistical matters, but padding or not, she has it. And that's a fact; the rest is speculation.

If it weren't for the fact that fans started saying she had removed the implants, we wouldn't be talking about it so much. Some have been denying for years that she has a big behind and were talking about padding years ago, which was disproven by the facts. Probably, it has been disproven this time as well.

Then there are those who don't want it to be discussed and get upset, and I can understand this category of people more. Because talking about it gets boring after a while. The point is that we talked about it because we were in doubt until the end.

And, in any case, the subject, however boring it may be, should not be a taboo.

I know that it’s standard practice that parts of a stage and props are remodelled and used again after a tour, but do we know if that was also the fate of the Confessions cross and the disco ball? …How sad that would be…They are probably my favourite props of M ever and some of the best in pop music history.

49 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh guys just shut up about the ass, it just shows how basic thinking and reasoning you all have, you are shown a work of art in the making and you can only focus in things the majority of us truly don’t even care.

Do something else do… DM or WhatsApp each other and wank off to your theories, drawings and observations please. 

The fact that you can write so elaborate posts about it and nothing else, shows that you might have the potential to become a beautician or a makeup consultant at Target apply today 

Stephen Colbert Thank You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

THANK YOU!!!   :pray::heart::pray:

This woman has put in the WORK to give her fans (and the world) her life story, iconography, and legacy, live on stage...in what appears to already be one of her best tours...after chronic pain and a hip replacement...at 65...and nearly dying a few months ago (and when in reality she probably should still be home resting). But she shows up and after a 40+ year career continues to give the world the very BEST a popular artist can give (and that's saying a hell of a lot considering the state of the industry today).

I don't give a flying FUCK about the ass. End of story.

55 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh guys just shut up about the ass, it just shows how basic thinking and reasoning you all have, you are shown a work of art in the making and you can only focus in things the majority of us truly don’t even care.

Do something else do… DM or WhatsApp each other and wank off to your theories, drawings and observations please. 

The fact that you can write so elaborate posts about it and nothing else, shows that you might have the potential to become a beautician or a makeup consultant at Target apply today 

At the end of the day, I agree with you but I understand why people are talking about it.

Madonna's all about her image, right? And it's ok to talk about it, I bet not many people are into those implants, but here's the kicker – it's not the be-all and end-all. 

I'm like "Madonna still has those implants – whatever, it's her deal. Let's not dwell on it and keep it moving."

There's way more to her artistry that matters, so it's cool to touch on it in a message or two, but constantly harping on it? Boring.

I mean, it's been a topic of discussion from 2019 till now, and it's gotten kinda old, even for me. 

My contribution to this topic is simply to say, "Let's not deny reality and go beyond it."

Almost all fans are disappointed that she got those implants. But those who still talk about it and those who deny reality are two sides of the same coin. But one of them fuels the other. I'd like to stop this neverending discussion

Edited by FraP (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

How it rates against other Madonna concerts I am not sure yet and I don’t want to rate it too soon. But it’s definitely in the top 5. Of course BAT, TGS and Confessions are difficult to top because her physical ability was insane in those times. So her performance can never compare. But creatively speaking this show is right up there.

Agree 100%, except the fact that I prefer ReInvention over Confessions, but this show is authentic, meaningfull, spectacular, elegantly conceived and executed and has an amazing soundtrack: definitely in the top 5!

9 hours ago, Alibaba said:

After reading through these last ten pages I am concerned for the mental well-being of our community. 

8 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

THIS.

I've been concerned for the last decade. :Madonna043:

When the egos awaken and the unquenchable desire of always being right and the embodiment of the "Voice of the Reason," fighting and war gets unavoidable. As M has always sang, "it's the human nature." 

I may sound somehow hypocrite by stating this but I do include myself in this ego's mindtrap.

And, of course, this refers to things beyond her butt.

I just finished watching the full show on YouTube( thanks @stefo as I wanted to watch it right after I read your review). It’s truly magnificent. Madonna really takes us on her full journey! She’s  covered all of her bases theatrically and with the most spectacular set design and light show from them all! She’s beautiful, serious, funny, and silly. You laugh. You cry.  Just stunning!