Edit History

FraP

FraP

55 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh guys just shut up about the ass, it just shows how basic thinking and reasoning you all have, you are shown a work of art in the making and you can only focus in things the majority of us truly don’t even care.

Do something else do… DM or WhatsApp each other and wank off to your theories, drawings and observations please. 

The fact that you can write so elaborate posts about it and nothing else, shows that you might have the potential to become a beautician or a makeup consultant at Target apply today 

At the end of the day, I agree with you but I understand why people are talking about it.

Madonna's all about her image, right? And it's ok to talk about it, I bet not many people are into those implants, but here's the kicker – it's not the be-all and end-all. 

I'm like "Madonna still has those implants – whatever, it's her deal. Let's not dwell on it and keep it moving."

There's way more to her artistry that matters, so it's cool to touch on it in a message or two, but constantly harping on it? Boring.

I mean, it's been a topic of discussion from 2019 till now, and it's gotten kinda old, even for me. 

My contribution to this topic is simply to say, "Let's not deny reality and go beyond it."

Almost all fans are disappointed that she got those implants. But those who still talk about it and those who deny reality are two sides of the same coin. But one of them fuels the other. I'd like to stop this neverending discussion

FraP

FraP

47 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh guys just shut up about the ass, it just shows how basic thinking and reasoning you all have, you are shown a work of art in the making and you can only focus in things the majority of us truly don’t even care.

Do something else do… DM or WhatsApp each other and wank off to your theories, drawings and observations please. 

The fact that you can write so elaborate posts about it and nothing else, shows that you might have the potential to become a beautician or a makeup consultant at Target apply today 

At the end of the day, I agree with you but I understand why people are talking about it.

Madonna's all about her image, right? And it's ok to talk about it, I bet not many people are into those implants, but here's the kicker – it's not the be-all and end-all. 

I'm like "Madonna still has those implants – whatever, it's her deal. Let's not dwell on it and keep it moving."

There's way more to her artistry that matters, so it's cool to touch on it in a message or two, but constantly harping on it? Boring.

I mean, it's been a topic of discussion from 2019 till now, and it's gotten kinda old, even for me. 

My contribution to this topic is simply to say, "Let's not deny reality and go beyond it."

Important Information

Terms of Use