Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

I can't believe that there's no celebration tour "fan's reviews" thread! It need own thread!

OK I will start.

Only five shows are over, but I've already collected 25GB of Madonna tour videos.

madonna tour videos 25GB.png

1. Celebration tour is Madonna version of musical Hadestown.

Ok, in my opinion this tour is her version of musical Hadestown. What is about musical hadestown? It is modernized version of greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. It shows the audience how he first met her, how he falling in love with her, how she died and went to hell, and what efforts he made to go down to hell and bring her to earth, and why he ended up failing. 

This Celebration tour show her life to the audience How she got to New York, how she lived her life as a New Yorker, how she made artist friends, how those friends died of AIDS, how she got over it, how she was criticized by people for her erotica albums and sex books, and how she became a mother and etc,  through her songs in musical form.

2. Bob the drag Queen's role in Celebration tour is Same as Hermes in musical Hadestown.

Who is Hermes? He is portrayed as the narrator of musical Hadestown. Starting from the opening, he continues to appear in the middle of the play, explaining the situation easily and concisely so that the audience can easily and clearly understand the story. And Bob the drag Queen's did same thing. Some people complain that his opening is unnecessary and say this. "I don't know why he would have to explain to the audience what we already knows" But you have to realize that there aren't only people in the audience who have been her fans for 40 years like us. And you have to admit that Bob's presence makes it clear to the audience that this tour is going through Madonna's life in musical form.

Hadestown Hermes 01.jpg

3. A touching encounter with her past own ghosts.

When I first saw a dancers wearing a strange plastic mask on their face, I wondered why she had to make the dancers wear such weird plastic mask. But I realized it soon. It's not just a homage to past performances, it's an important scene that shows Madonna meeting with herself in the past. And to distinguish clearly from the dancers who wore Madonna's iconic costumes at the end of 'bitch i'm madonna' performace, Madonna's ghosts in the past had to wear plastic masks on their faces. 

Most fans often mention recreating the BAT Tour's Like a Virgin scene. But for me, the most moving scene was when past Madonna appeared in a human nature music video's costume and save herself.  It was none but herself that saved her when she was criticized by the world. How hard and lonely she must have been, I could feel her pain and loneliness in that short scene and shed tears when she danced with herself in the past while singing Crazy for You to her past ghost.

madonna past ghost 01.pngmadonna past ghost 02.pngmadonna past ghost 03.pngmadonna past ghost 04.jpg

4. A feast of fantastic lighting!

Close-up videos taken up close do not show how beautiful the lights are. If you want to feel it, you have to watch a video from a distance. She looks like she made a wall of lights out of lights, and the flashy lights make the audience feel as if they were swimming in a beautiful sea.

madonna lightning 01.jpg

madonna lightning 02.jpg

5. She made a real COMEBACK.

The Queen of pop is BACK! Considering Madonna's past few years of her terrible worst moments, we can call this is a her real comeback. I watched her Madame X tour video just once and threw it into the corner. It was painful to watch and I didn't even bother to look at the Madame X tour video again. But this tour is different. Made me watch her tour videos over and over again. This proves how successful this tour is.

There is so much more to share but i will write about it later.

I am madonna

I am madonna

I can't believe that there's no celebration tour "fan's reviews" thread! It need own thread!

OK I will start.

Only five shows are over, but I've already collected 25GB of Madonna tour videos.

Ok, in my opinion this tour is her version of musical Hadestown. What is about musical hadestown? It is modernized version of greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. It shows the audience how he first met her, how he falling in love with her, how she died and went to hell, and what efforts he made to go down to hell and bring her to earth, and why he ended up failing. 

This Celebration tour show her life to the audience How she got to New York, how she lived her life as a New Yorker, how she made artist friends, how those friends died of AIDS, how she got over it, how she was criticized by people for her erotica albums and sex books, and how she became a mother and etc,  through her songs in musical form.

2. Bob the drag Queen's role in Celebration tour is Same as Hermes in musical Hadestown.

Who is Hermes? He is portrayed as the narrator of musical Hadestown. Starting from the opening, he continues to appear in the middle of the play, explaining the situation easily and concisely so that the audience can easily and clearly understand the story. And Bob the drag Queen's did same thing. Some people complain that his opening is unnecessary and say this. "I don't know why he would have to explain to the audience what we already knows" But you have to realize that there aren't only people in the audience who have been her fans for 40 years like us. And you have to admit that Bob's presence makes it clear to the audience that this tour is going through Madonna's life in musical form.

Hadestown Hermes 01.jpg

When I first saw a dancers wearing a strange plastic mask on their face, I wondered why she had to make the dancers wear such weird plastic mask. But I realized it soon. It's not just a homage to past performances, it's an important scene that shows Madonna meeting with herself in the past. And to distinguish clearly from the dancers who wore Madonna's iconic costumes at the end of 'bitch i'm madonna' performace, Madonna's ghosts in the past had to wear plastic masks on their faces. 

Most fans often mention recreating the BAT Tour's Like a Virgin scene. But for me, the most moving scene was when past Madonna appeared in a human nature music video's costume and save herself.  It was none but herself that saved her when she was criticized by the world. How hard and lonely she must have been, I could feel her pain and loneliness in that short scene and shed tears when she danced with herself in the past while singing Crazy for You to her past ghost.

madonna past ghost 01.pngmadonna past ghost 02.pngmadonna past ghost 03.pngmadonna past ghost 04.jpg

Close-up videos taken up close do not show how beautiful the lights are. If you want to feel it, you have to watch a video from a distance. She looks like she made a wall of lights out of lights, and the flashy lights make the audience feel as if they were swimming in a beautiful sea.

madonna lightning 01.jpg

madonna lightning 02.jpg

The Queen of pop is BACK! Considering Madonna's past few years of her terrible worst moments, we can call this is a her real comeback. I watched her Madame X tour video just once and threw it into the corner. It was painful to watch and I didn't even bother to look at the Madame X tour video again. But this tour is different. Made me watch her tour videos over and over again. This proves how successful this tour is.

There is so much more to share but i will write about it later.

I am madonna

I am madonna

OK I will start.

Hadestown Hermes 01.jpg

madonna lightning 01.jpg

madonna lightning 02.jpg

There is so much more to share but i will write it about later.

I am madonna

I am madonna

OK I will start.

Hadestown Hermes 01.jpg

madonna past ghost 01.png

madonna past ghost 02.png

madonna past ghost 03.png

madonna past ghost 04.jpg

madonna lightning 01.jpg

madonna lightning 02.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

OK I will start.

Hadestown Hermes 01.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

OK I will start.

Important Information

Terms of Use