Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

6. Fun fact : a change in choreography

No one noticed except me, but this tour has already begun a small change in choreography. 

During the Vogue performance, you'll all know that special guest come up on stage and score along with Madonna on the voguing dance the dancers perform. But just before the guest disappears, one of the male dancers comes out with a fake camera and pretends to take a picture of them. In the UK, he brought a fake camera and pretended to take it by just popping the camera flash, but this changed when it moved to Belgium.

In the London performance, the special guest just scored dancers' voguing dance and disappeared immediately under the stage, while the male dancer with the camera pretended to take a picture of Madonna, David and Estere with the camera.

Madonna - Full Concert - Live at The O2 London. 15 October 2023.pretending take pictures 02.jpg

And funny thing is a dancer with a camera doesn't even put his eyes on the camera lens because it was just a choreography that pretended to take pictures by blasting the camera flash.

But that's completely changed since the Belgium performance, and that dancer comes out with a poloride camera, eyes on the camera lens, then really takes a picture of madonna, special guest, David and Estere!

Madonna Live @Sportpaleis Antwerp 2023 Day 2 poloride camera take a picture 01.jpg

And then passes that picture over to David and walk away with Estere.

Madonna Live @Sportpaleis Antwerp 2023 Day 2 poloride camera take a picture 02.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

No one noticed except me, but this tour has already begun a small change in choreography. 

During the Vogue performance, you'll all know that special guest come up on stage and score along with Madonna on the voguing dance the dancers perform. But just before the guest disappears, one of the male dancers comes out with a fake camera and pretends to take a picture of them. In the UK, he brought a fake camera and pretended to take it by just popping the camera flash, but this changed when it moved to Belgium.

In the London performance, the special guest just scored dancers' voguing dance and disappeared immediately under the stage, while the male dancer with the camera pretended to take a picture of Madonna, David and Estere with the camera.

Madonna - Full Concert - Live at The O2 London. 15 October 2023.pretending take pictures 02.jpg

And funny thing is a dancer with a camera doesn't even put his eyes on the camera lens because it was just a choreography that pretended to take pictures by blasting the camera flash.

But that's completely changed since the Belgian performance, and that dancer comes out with a poloride camera, eyes on the camera lens, then really takes a picture of madonna, special guest, David and Estere!

Madonna Live @Sportpaleis Antwerp 2023 Day 2 poloride camera take a picture 01.jpg

And then passes that picture over to David and walk away with Estere.

Madonna Live @Sportpaleis Antwerp 2023 Day 2 poloride camera take a picture 02.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

In the London performance, the special guest just scored dancers' voguing dance and disappeared immediately under the stage, while the male dancer with the camera pretended to take a picture of Madonna, David and Esther with the camera.

But that's completely changed since the Belgian performance, and that dancer comes out with a poloride camera, eyes on the camera lens, then really takes a picture of madonna, special guest, David and Ester!

And then passes that picture over to David and disappears.

I am madonna

I am madonna

In the London performance, the special guest just scored dancers' voguing dance and disappeared immediately under the stage, while the male dancer with the camera pretended to take a picture of Madonna, David and Esther with the camera.

But that's completely changed since the Belgian performance, and that dancer comes out with a poloride camera, eyes on the camera lens, then really takes a picture of madonna, special guest, David and Ester, and then passes the picture over to David and disappears.

Important Information

Terms of Use