Edit History

I am madonna

I am madonna

8. Fun Fact : Madonna not only late show opening!!

Madonna is notorious for always being late for her tours. But do you know that she's not just late for the opening of the show? On this tour, she appears late in most Vogue performances!!!

According to the original choreography, Madonna has to sit on the center stage, cover her face and upper body with an umbrella, lift her umbrella and start singing.

madonna original vogue choreography 01.jpg

madonna original vogue choreography 02.jpg

However, She's only been on stage on time twice so far! it's October 14 and October 17. And It was very really close call, too. (Edit : I just download and watch Oct 26 Copenhagen show And She made it on time!!!!!!!! So She has been on stage on time for three of the eight performances so far. LOL)

In the rest of the performance, it was so late that she even appeared while singing from behind the stage.

madonna late vogue performance 01.jpg

madonna late vogue performance 02.jpg

I am madonna

I am madonna

Madonna is notorious for always being late for her tours. But do you know that she's not just late for the opening of the show? On this tour, she appears late in most Vogue performances!!!

According to the original choreography, Madonna has to sit on the center stage, cover her face and upper body with an umbrella, lift her umbrella and start singing.

However, She's only been on stage on time twice so far! it's October 14 and October 17. And It was very really close call, too. (Edit : I just download and watch Oct 26 Copenhagen show And She made it on time!!!!!!!! So She has been on stage on time for three of the eight performances so far. LOL)

In the rest of the performance, it was so late that it even appeared while singing from behind the stage.

I am madonna

I am madonna

However, She's only been on stage on time twice so far! it's October 14 and October 17. And It was very really close call, too.
 In the rest of the performance, it was so late that it even appeared while singing from behind the stage.

I am madonna

I am madonna

However, She's only been on stage on time twice so far! it's October 14 and October 17. And It was a real close call, too.

I am madonna

I am madonna

However, She's only been on stage on time twice so far! it's October 14 and October 17. And It was a real close call, too.

Important Information

Terms of Use